• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Trick to getting "With Anyone" to work?

LUCYMONO

Smash Rookie
Does this work for other people?

Just connect to "With Anyone" like normal, pick your character, any stage, etc.

then if you don't get a match in the first 2 minutes, leave the room, start it over again.

I think Nintendo's matching server will drop you if you don't get a game in the first couple minutes. It's better to just connect and disconnect for short periods of time till you get a game.

It's the only thing that's worked for me so far.

Aaryk

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Aarykk
3DS FC
0834-3787-5311
i just sit and wait.
I haven't done w/ anyone in a while though, i recommend doing what I did, find 64 cool people between SWF, AllIsBrawl, Wifi Wars, and ur friends, and fill up ur friend list. I am never without someone to play with.

LUCYMONO

Smash Rookie
i just sit and wait.
I haven't done w/ anyone in a while though, i recommend doing what I did, find 64 cool people between SWF, AllIsBrawl, Wifi Wars, and ur friends, and fill up ur friend list. I am never without someone to play with.
My friends list is full too, I just wanted to see if I could get the "With Anyone" option to even work because it hadn't till I tried disconnecting/reconnecting within the first 2 minutes if no match is made.

Top Bottom