• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tribute to RedYoshi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eggz

Smash Hero
This thread is a tribute to the illest pimp daddy hoe smacka around, da motha fuggin galactic gorilla chick magnet killa fo skrilla ginga outa space orangutan, RedYoshi. Dat ***** be keepin it real.

Actually the kids just says weird stuff all the time, and these are highlights of the amazing things he has said.

redyoshi said:
yo mama,Don't call me "redyoshi"
redyoshi92 said:
I'm too pissed at mom because she was being a ****ing douche to say anything right now.
redyoshi said:
how tall is your cat?
redyoshi said:
valden, I don't want your friends acting all noobish our I'll beat them badly.
redyoshi said:
yo mama,Don't call me "redyoshi"
redyoshi said:
I seriously ****ing sucked for real.

I train all week and I bombed the tourney, ****ing a
redyoshi said:
cry me a river ****er.
redyoshi said:
wtf silent!

*logs out*
redyoshi said:
srsly though, are there any roy mains in WA?
redyoshi said:
arguing isn't cool guys.
redyoshi said:
I met silent wolf last year on smashboards when I said to silent that he had a really cool avatar.
redyoshi said:
wtf was the problem with the handshake, Silent Wolf?
redyoshi said:
boss, your really good.
redyoshi said:
Chip: yo mama

heres my story my class screwed up on

"Fox vs. young link is tied last stock for both players on dream land 64 in a $10 money match. Fox has 0% in damage; young link has 50% in damage. What will happen we do not know? We can only hope for the best. Will the fox or young win we will never know until it happens. They battle. Fox has some pretty good moves but young link counters them with his own. Now the damage is Fox 35% and young link 62%. The fight is close. Fox gets in a good hit, now fox is ahead with 70% damage, while young link has 30%. Just as there luck heated up, a meteor storm struck and everyone died, except the Fox, because he has special power against meteors. Now he was the only person on the world. Little did he know that there was another Fox alive on Earth? It was a girl fox and they met in the forest. All of a sudden she was hit by a little meteor and she said, “Fox, I got shot in the buttocks, I have no legs!” And then Fox said that she never had any legs. She just stared at him bewildered, “I….what? no legs EVER?” she finally said. Then she passed out. Apparently she was shocked and ended up dieing. Fox was so sad and soon killed himself because he missed her so much and couldn’t live without her."

My version of the story
Fox vs. Young Link is tied last stock for both playerson dream land 64 in a $10 money match. Fox has 0% in damage, Young link has 50% in damage. What will happen, we don’t know, but we can hope that fox wins because young link sucks compared to fox.

They battle, Fox approaches with a falling aerial, young link shields it but fox shuffled and followed it up with a grab to up air. Young link is at 72% in damage.

Young link trys firing arrows and bombs but fox is jumping around and shining them back. So his projectiles are worthless basically. But this isn’t any fox, this is a very aggressive and technical fox.

Young link charges in there for one last ditch effort for that quick kill but this fox knows a young link player inside and out and knows that he can easily dair spiked and shines the young link off and kills him.

He says after the match “good game young link” and proceeds to fight link with those crazy drill shine infinites.

-Red
redyoshi said:
otto ur dumb for making that stupid ginger joke.

PS I've been playing heroin hero for about an hour now.
redyoshi said:
just call me red and give a ****ing break will yah.
redyoshi said:
Laijin just betrayed y.link
redyoshi said:
way to stick it to eggz ka

*claps for ka*
redyoshi said:
I don't undertand why the original poster wasn't being specific.
redyoshi said:
silent is pretty cool in real life
redyoshi said:
I usually play lvl 5's
redyoshi said:
stop ****ing calling redyoshi chip!
redyoshi said:
oh snap gimpy vs dan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom