• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tribes: Ascend

The Upholder

Smash Journeyman
Hey, basically just wondering if any of you play. For those of you who don't know what it is, it's basically a very high speed shooter that is based around CTF.

It's also trying REALLY hard to be an esport. In their most recent update, they've integrated live streams of well known players, as well as community guides and videos.

It's technically free to play, although the scaling on unlocking things for free is ridiculous.

I'm asking because as fun as pubs are, it would be nice to have a group of people to play with, and smashboards is where I've been for the past 8 years.

Veetaak

Smash Lord
Tried it a bit. Tf2, Cs:s and Cs:go takes up too much time for me to play another shooter. If I didn't play those games I would probably be playing Tribes right now ^^

Top Bottom