• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tree in pokemon stadium glitch

electro

Smash Rookie
I was playing Marth, and down-aired Dr.Mario into the hole to the right of the tree. All of a sudden, Dr.Mario clipped down through the stage and died. He was at a high percent, nearly 200. I did do it on an emulator, so that could be it. I just wanted to know if anyone else has run into it.

Pauer

The Pauerful
Yeah it just happens sometimes, though it's rather rare. You can see some instances of it happening in this video.

DRGN

Technowizard
It can also happen on other stages, such as Pokefloats. Particularly on the Snorlax and Dewgong (it's probably more common there than on Stadium). It's dependent on the angles that surfaces come together and the angle of the approaching character. So its rarity is partly because the stages that most people usually play on have all flat surfaces which don't have such seams.

Top Bottom