• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Transitioning Pikmin Stage?

WhiskeyBoomstick

Smash Rookie
Seeing how the Pikmin franchise is one of my favorites of all time and now Olimar being in Brawl ive been tossing a few stage ideas around in my head so I thought id share em

Note: Im “typing” this from my Wii, so sorry in advance for my lack of detail, grammar, etc..

K here it goes.

1st Cycle:
Match starts atop of Olimars Ship (either one could work i suppose) VERY basic layout, no platforms, just the ship, small-average in size. Meteors would start to strike against the Ship causing hazards for players, one larger meteor crashes into the ship causing the ship to fall out of control, players fly off and background goes to the blurry transition background like the Castle FE stage.

Cycle 2:
Players land on the ground near the ships impact site. This cycle has 1 middle platform and 2 higher ones on the left and right sides of the screen wich are made from flowers (the ones that had the red, blue or yellow circles you use to make more pikmin in the games). You can only be KO'd from the left and right sides and above (like the G&W stage in melee)
Random lesser Pikmin enemies could run onto the stage (i.e. small bulborbs, those grub/maggot/things, etc. ) Onions (name of the pikmin ships if u didnt know) in the BG along with enemies from the game. eventuallt the ground would collapse in on itself and...

Cycle 3:
Players would land in a cave area like in Pikmin 2, there are 3 platforms 1 in the middle and another on each side. Occasionaly the queen bulborb will roll across the screen causing pretty high damage/knockback if not avoided. after a while geysers will push players back up to the Impact site (Cycle 2) and cycle process will continue, you never return to cycle 1 tho

So it goes Cycle 1 > Cycle 2 > Cycle 3 > Cycle 2 > Cycle 3

what do you guys think?

(again i apologize for lack of detail, coherency, and yea.. lol)

Top Bottom