• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tranformers

Status
Not open for further replies.

PolMex23

Smash Champion
Why isnt any hyped for this?

you know, this was my conclusion for our generation(86-94 babies)

Transformers the movie was the "Star Wars" of our time, atleast to me.

In my whole 17years of existense i never had a "Wooooow" moment and or a "HOLY **** THAT WAS AWSOME!!!"

Untill tranformers...along with everyone else I knew. Including the mom.

The next one is coming out,...i dont like some of the vehivcles they used for Jolt or the twins, but i guess it fit.

Sideswipe though as a corvett concept was a genious one.

Ahhhh, if you really went back an watched the movie, so many of the scenes had **** youd have to see 2-4 times to really appreciate what was going on, cuz at first its just overwhelming.

The only other movie like this was Jurrasic Park 1, but thats a earlier generation really since it came out in 93, and the same with harry potter.

Im just so excited, its just too cool.

The only, only bad thing is Demolisher(Not Deva, Demo is only Devas torso) looks stupid, but not really....bah, im excited.

The first one had everything...a not so cheesy story/plot line, good climax, wow effects, comedy, suspense, megan Fox, and YeS!!!

Second should have more ACTION ATLEAST!!! so cool...so coool

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
Transformers was probably the most botched attempt at badass robotry I've seen in a long time.

Seriously, moar robot fights. Less geeky kid discovering himself.

Hopefully, the second one alleviates this problem.

Frames

DI
how is this the star wars of our time im pretty sure there WERE 3 star wars movies in our time

transformers was good but not amazing megan fox alone is 90 percent of the reason its any good if she wasnt in it this would pretty much be the worst robot movie ever

Handorin

Smash Hero
Transformers was probably the most botched attempt at badass robotry I've seen in a long time.

Seriously, moar robot fights. Less geeky kid discovering himself.

Hopefully, the second one alleviates this problem.
Agreed.

Also, Beast Wars was the bomb. Anyone watch that?

PolMex23

Smash Champion
idk ... but i wasnt hi//..

nor ..

I was completly sober an alive, an you 2 are thrown in the hater pile...

I dont understand, your hate logic is flawed...

Frames you sure ****ing know that anything bad *** is gangsta an tranformers is ****ing bad *** so Stop being white continue t be a street goon and start loving gangsta *** **** foo!!!!

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
Agreed.

Also, Beast Wars was the bomb. Anyone watch that?
Beast Wars ****in' ruled. I had like all of the toys. I was a Beast Wars fiend back in the day.

Sadly, I don't remember much of the plot because I spent the who time goin, "Yeah, animal robot fight scenes!"

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
WAT I DONT CARE ABOUT MEGAN FOX THIS IS TRANSFORMERS. I WANT TO SEE OPTIMUS PRIME YO. and and and and and I want to hear that sound... RUR RIERURUSIG Whatever it is... you know.. WHEN THEY TRANSFORM. :]

Eeeeeeek Beast wars!

Maximize!!!!!

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
Naked Megan Fox interspersed among Epic Robot Fights is really all this movie needs.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I wouldn't mind. ;] Of course STARSCREAM MUST BE IN THIS AND OTHERS :] God StarScream is my favorite

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom