• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tranfer Ipod Content from Ipod --> Itunes

M.K

Level 55
Hey Computer Cafe. I don't usually post here, but I'm having some serious problems.
Recently, the hard drive on my laptop went haywire, and I had to get it replaced. As a result, I lost my 1500+ songs, 200+ vids, and countless applications on Itunes. Thankfully, all of this material is still on my Ipod Touch 2nd Gen.
I downloaded Itunes onto my new harddrive, and it's totally blank, obviously. I need a way to transfer my songs/vids back to Itunes from my Ipod.
I've tried many programs, but the "free trials" have things like a "10-song limit" until you buy the full edition. :urg: I really don't want to spend money for something that I will use just once in my life.
Does anyone know of any freeware that can help me transfer my 1500+ songs and 200+ vids back from my Ipod to Itunes?
Thanks for your help, and happy holidays.

-Meta-Kirby

Frames

DI
dont know any for sure its not supposed to be easy to do just because people would just share music for free etc etc

u might have to just buy the full version or get it cracked but dont ask here about that

also something to try ur ipod is techinally an hd so plug it in open it up in windows and copy all ur stuff back, you'll have to rename it tho, but if you put it in itunes it should rename automatically i think

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
this happened to me and i found a great program. some of my songs got a couple filenames messed up, but it was only like an album or 2 it happened to, and it wasnt even that bad. i cant remember the name exactly off the top of my mind, but i think it was called CopyTrans.

Mky762

Smash Journeyman
you could give music rescue a try, free and no limitations on the number of songs you can transfer from your ipod to the computer.

meta master

Smash Journeyman
Plug your iPod into your comp and run Winamp. Then goto your player, right click everything and copy to computer/hard drive/copy file.

Top Bottom