• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Training With Cloud

YP9

Smash Rookie
Hello guys, I've had this training method for a while and I wanted to know if I could add to it. I just do a bunch of ac timings(more than just that but keeping it simple) and I wanted to see what other people do that I could maybe add to my routine. Thank you!

Yσנιмιтѕυ

Sm4sh Modder / Graphic Design
NNID
yojimitsu
practicing ac timings is something i do a lot too. here are some other things i practice as well:

-snapping to the ledge with upb

-getting the spacing right to snap the ledge on the way down with limit upb

-wall cling recoveries

-B-reversing blade beam

-lagess platform drop

another thing i like to do is go into smash: set the stocks to 10 and the time limit to 6 minutes, assign a level 3 cpu, can be any character you want or random. The goal here is to take all 10 stocks within the time limit. If you lose a stock, you have to start over. The goal here is to take stocks quickly and efficiently and it requires getting all your combos on this character as quickly as possible. do all the combos/kill setups you know of. This exercise can be really good for becoming confident in your combos and movement with the character.

YP9

Smash Rookie
That last one is a good idea, thank you for your help!

Top Bottom