• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TR: Underworld, How Lara Croft has changed over the years *contains spoilers*

XFadingNirvanaX

Smash Champion
Link to original post: [drupal=812]TR: Underworld, How Lara Croft has changed over the years *contains spoilers*[/drupal]

*Contains major spoilers*

About a week or so ago I bought the new TR game TR: Underworld and finished it last night. When I played the new chapter of the well-known series it felt like a TR game, new like Legend also but reminded of what TR was. Now I'm not saying it's as good as the classic TR games but it's better than Legend.

The new weapons system and outfits, puzzles, were all good imo. There were so many new things and ways to explore your surroundings. And the graphics make me want to osm on the spot.

One of the things that didn't really leave me "happy" was the story and interaction characters. I mean, in the beginning of the game you meet Natla and Amanda again but never hear a single thing from them until near the ending. The Croft Mansion might count if you count the dobbleganger as represnting Amanda and Natla.

Also, what's with never fighting Natla, Amanda, OR the doppleganger? I was always waiting to kick the crap out of them all, but no. Natla dies from a single strike from Thor's hammer, the possible fight with Amanda resulted in that doppleganger throwing her down into the ship, and amanda killed the doppleganger. And what ever happened to that spirit that came from Amanda's stone? Or was that killed when Laura used the Excaliber in Legend? Could Amanda even use the stone like she did in Underworld? I dont think she ever did those burts of energy in Legend.

Besides some flaws, i think TRU was still an awesome game. And it shows you how far Laura Croft has really come since that first game.

Top Bottom