• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TPN.HS! Results (****IN' FINALLY!)

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Brawl Singles

1 Dai-A
2 Ferdi
3 WTFlux
4 DookDigity
5 Ghetto
5 Lunchmeat
7 Timotee
7 Sinz
9 Dr. Bill Cosby
9 I - O
9 Mikezor
9 Erich
13 iRoc
13 Ryyudo
13 Gir
13 Nite
17 TLHM
17 Marronator
17 Dave
17 Cliche
17 Rico
17 Ravin
17 IzzyInfamous
17 Kyoshiro
25 Fresh
25 Yang
25 Overgames
25 Doho64
25 Magus
25 Kins
25 Kiri
25 Nubb
33 Neko
33 Lippy
33 Gaara
33 Mk-2
33 Tomato
33 Bishop
33 Koikaze
33 Zacharus
33 ZeroXMachine
33 Over9000

Brawl Teams

Full results unable to be posted because someone obviously tampered with the brackets. I'm assuming Millenion was Sinz+Dook

1 Millenion
2 Asian Invasion
3 FerdiandYang

Brawl Crews

1 Handsome Tim+4(+1)
2 The Overkills
3 Squirtle Squad
3 Super Best Friends
5 Buttsex
5 WTF
5 Team BBCB
5 Wing It
9 Washington

Smash 64

Again, can't complete. Someone messed with the brackets.

1 Dookdigity
2 Marronator

Guilty Gear

1 Don
2 Ferdi
3 Nite
3 Tony (Wtf? I forfeited after like... 2 or 3 rounds... How?)

------

So, this tournament has shown me a few things.

1) Brawl is broken as ****.
2) I should never intentionally stick myself in a hard bracket, just to see how I do/to be fair. D:
3) Arizona lieks to flake, and is scurred.
4) Dookdigity and Dai-A are hella cool.
5) I need a new tournament staff.
6) Handsome Tim+x is the best name for a team ever.

With that said, I apologize for the MASSIVE venue fee. When I agreed to sign up with Greg for this, I was under the impression that we needed to pay for the venue, unlimited bowling, discounts on already cheap food, and giveaways.

Instead, the venue was free, we only got one game of bowling (I got two for being staff... wooo!), the food was still rather expensive, and there were ZERO giveaways.

I apologize for my short-sightedness for the event. The next OoS Smash event I host, I'll do on my own. Look for something in December/January, perhaps.

We do have the November tournament coming up, but it's part of C3T, so it's up to you guys on whether you want to take a chance. It WILL be at the Tivoli, however, and WILL be much cheaper to enter.

I apologize to anyone looking to play Melee, but on Sunday, the only people interested were Dai-A, myself, and maybe 3 others. Not enough for a real tournament.

Don't use this tournament as the basis for judging my hosting, please. The next tournament that I host, I will be fully responsible for brackets, my staff, and results getting posted up in a timely manner. None of this "player x got 3rd because the program DFG uses sucks, and it takes forever for me to get the brackets".

-----

Shout-Outs

Dai-A - Hella cool kid. It was fun playing you, and good to see how impossible it is to get outta the IC infinite/avoid it when playing someone that knows what they're doing. I'm really glad you took first.

Dook - I really like playing Sonic v Snake. It was a LOT of fun, and the only reason I haven't dropped Sonic completely. Thanks for some fun matches, and placing high to make my loss to you legit.

Tim - Don't drink before the tournament. D: Hungover Tim=/= TIMOTEE THE GRATE!

Nite - Who the hell was Dr. Bill Cosby, and how did you lose to him? Lame.

Erich - Lucario is scary v Sonic. D:

Sinz - Hey mangz, you srsly need to learn to accept defeat more gracefully. I didn't get super pissed about losing to Dook, or even Tim (despite that he had a hangover). Even when I was pissed after a match, I didn't go screaming and hitting things. Learn2humility.

TLHM - Pretty cool dood. Fun playing you again, now that we both realize how terrible Brawl is. Get into GG, seriously.

Ryyudo - Good shiz, mangz. Practice ur baiken, mmhmm.

Lunchmeat - Hella good placing. You really aren't too bad at Brawl, are you? ♥

WTFlux - Worst attitude of anyone I've ever played or seen play, hands down. Also, a terrible player. How the hell did this guy make it so far?

Ghetto - Nice placing. Maybe I should pick up MK. D:

Ferdi - Stop sandbagging. No matter how crappy the game is, money is money, and people think they're tight when they shouldn't be, just because you throw matches. Stoppit. D:<

David/Marronator - Get into GG.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
What was the character usage for the top eight?

1 Dai-A
2 Ferdi
3 WTFlux
4 DookDigity
5 Ghetto
5 Lunchmeat
7 Timotee
7 Sinz

**** one more placing up and I would have had random on the character rankings... OH and by the way me and Dai-A got fourth in teams. We were WiiSports.

I guess I'll do a little shout-outs.

Lunchmeat - How come we never play? I mean you live like right next to me so we should smash sometime for once.

Kaze - LAST AS USUAL LOL!!!

Tony - 2) I should never intentionally stick myself in a hard bracket, just to see how I do/to be fair. D:" NOOOOOOOOOOOOO JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHNNNNNNNNNSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! "I apologize to anyone looking to play Melee, but on Sunday, the only people interested were Dai-A, myself, and maybe 3 others. Not enough for a real tournament." Didn't you say you weren't going to play Melee? Plus all the old smashers would have done melee, that's like 9...

Nite - LOL!

Dr. Bill Cosby - SSSUUUUPPEERR EEEEGGGGGGGG ROOOOOLLLLLLL!!! You handled my very IN YOUR FACE nature with an inredible demeanor. Thank you.

Sinz - ....clap trap.

Takumi - 50 yen... I ****ING LOST IT NO WAY!

Ferdi - remembers my birthday, wtf? More naruto teams please.

Yang - Slow down in maple I beg of you ;_; !!

Ravin - LOL YOU THREE STOCKED ME!

Tim - give me naruto, I think my brawl has been at your house since your first big get together with Betrayal.

Guy - I used guy because I don't know your name so forgive me... but I think it was Metaknight vs Kirby, not sure about the second match, but then me winning with Pokemon Trainer vs Marth. Great matches, I thought I was going to lose that last one but Squirtle pulled through!

Dai-A - We shoulda gone farther in teams, no johns though. It's a shame the only thing we played in Melee was from the middle of a match of someone else. I wanted to play Melee so bad ugh. WiiSportssssss.

HandsomeTim+4+1 - Yeah! We won and I never even played a match.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
I don't put Random on the character rankings. If I did, KDJ would've beaten you 'cause he placed first at a tournament going only Random.

the Marronator

Smash Ace
Well fun tournament. Oh, and tony, I lost to Bill Cosby too. He was good and cool and stuff

Shoutouts to everyone: Fun times! Especially duke and Dia-A, 64 is too good.

And also, I don't think we should have a tournament in the Springs unless if the venue is freaking amazing or something. Denver=more people show up

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Yeah, seriously. I'm gonna talk to Greg about a LOT of things tomorrow. Any issues you had, post here, and I'll bring them to his attention.

___X___

Smash Lord
yeahhh Dai-A!

wayy to **** bro!

soo hmm, i wish i would have came to this tournament, and showed you all what sonic is really about...

but i heard davids sonic is better then izzys? and david doesnt even main sonic XDDD

o well, izzy is still my sonic luver <3

bue yeah next time ill try to make it so ALL the mexican brothers come, not just david,

and a few more from utah...
hmmm

well, hope CO has another OOS tournament soon!!!

Lunchmeat

Smash Cadet
Good stuff from everyone...

Dook! if you see this you should put up mine and Timotee's set! If you have it that is...Thanks!

Sorry me and ET couldnt join teams, it would have been a different story if we were in it lol...Either i had to make money in singles, or we dropped of teams for gas money...That sucked....But next time watch out.

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Next time, Colorado will have to actually try, mmhmm. Dai-A's Sonic isn't better than mine, wtf?

XD

We ♥ new Utah, though. Mexi Brigade+Phil+CREA=♥

Top Bottom