• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TPCi's "Pokemon Center" Open for Business

Pokefan203

Smash Apprentice
Is it in all of North America? Or just USA? It says USA on some websites, north america in other websites, and doesn't seem to say on the official website!
Confused Canadian is confused

EDIT: After some research, found out that it doesn't ship to Canada, though it does ship to ALASKA, which is PAST CANADA. WHAT IS WRONG WITH THESE PEOPLE.

Last edited:

Alex Night

Smash Ace
NNID
obiwan_jacoby
3DS FC
2234-7921-2718
Charizard plush win! I need one for when I go out to Smash tournaments. That Charmander in the big picture looks like, "Stay away from my goodie!" x3 :006:

Zelo

Smash Cadet
NNID
Kiseop
3DS FC
3394-3786-6748
Is it in all of North America? Or just USA? It says USA on some websites, north america in other websites, and doesn't seem to say on the official website!
Confused Canadian is confused

EDIT: After some research, found out that it doesn't ship to Canada, though it does ship to ALASKA, which is PAST CANADA. WHAT IS WRONG WITH THESE PEOPLE.
I know right? I had an opportunity to buy that Special Pikachu plush when the site opened, but found out they don't ship to Canada. Now it's out of stock. Worst feeling ever.

asia_catdog_blue

Smash Ace
Did I mention how much I hate how they draw Pikachu these days? Its head is too big!

Also, Totodile merch, or bust!

Masonomace

Yeah Shulk, get stuck in!
NNID
Masonomace
Only from the first picture, & not the plush's below it, I'd mostly want a Porygon or Porygon2 plush if they were optional.

Ragna22

Smash Ace
They should advertise this on TV, I guarantee you the servers will crash just from so many people trying to buy stuff after that.

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
Bidoof plush or gtfo.

EDIT: WHAT!? The Mailman Pikachu plush is already sold out! That's it, I'm not buying anything until they restock.
I WANT HAT MAILMAN SO BAD!!!

Last edited:

Satan-

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3969-6402-0771
If you're in Canada (like me) or any other part of the world that isn't the US, Pokemon Center will let your Pokemon die :(

Top Bottom