• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TPCi's "Pokemon Center" Open for Business

Smashboards

18 years old!
Administrator
Premium
Writing Team
The Pokemon Company International fully opened the online "Pokemon Center" this morning after a month of testing and a soft launch in July. The store features previously rare or hard to find Pokemon items like the famous Pokemon Plush, previously only available via special import in Japan or hidden kiosks in the Northwest, US. Also available are pins, Pokemon TCG packs, stationary, drinkware, and apparel. Prices range from about $10 for some items to about $25 for the shirts. Most of the plush sell for between $12 and $22.

Click here to access the Pokemon Center and start shopping! Pokemon has always been one of the more popular series for Smash Brothers fans and these items may just grace giveaways at tournaments - or maybe even become part of the Smashboards Premium Membership Raffles! What do you think? Are you excited to get any of these previously hard to find items?

The Pokemon Center finally brings rare Pokemon Plush outside of Japan

Last edited by a moderator:

Rocket Raccoon

Subject: 89P13
Writing Team
WTF, WHY DOESN'T THE PICTURE HAVE A DELIVERY DRAGONITE LIKE IN THE ANIME?

REMEMBER THE GOOD TIMES?!?

Wasp

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3523-2036-8883
why's everyone so hyped about pokemon plushies?
Cuddle Yveltal plushie and you are instant life-drained.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
A search for 'Steelix' gave me no results. No purchases from me, Nintendo!

Minato Arisato

Smash Ace
NNID
ShinyBachuru
3DS FC
1392-5292-2267
Plush toys...shirts...

More. I gotta have more! Screw it, I want it all! *throws money at the screen*

RIP wallet

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
"We're sorry, we didn't find any items matching "Lucario""

This actually surprises me, considering how hard they've been advertising Lucario in both the Anime and Games. I hope they add Lucario to the collection sometime.

Malion

Smash Ace
from all the hype I was really expecting a bit more variety... maybe eventually?

bkslider

Smash Journeyman
Anybody remember those tiny 2" figurines that they sold mostly in Gen 1? I still have a whole ton of them (just found my Gengar the other day), and would gladly buy some new ones like the Talonflame, Greninja, and Florges lines if they offered. Too bad...

Drazile

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
3797-5765-7295
Why isn't there a deliberd in that big image at the top?

Top Bottom