• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TourneyPlay3 MELEE Vidz feat. M2K*Silent Wolf*Kira*Eggz*BluntedObject*MacD*Bladewise*

RockCrock

Smash Champion
For the love of god, STOP RECORDING WITH LIVESTREAM.

Next time you guys have a tourney, and you think "hey, wouldn't it be cool if we livestreamed this?" remember this post and DONT FREAKING LIVESTREAM IT!

The matches were pretty g... OH WAIT I COULDNT WATCH THE MATCHES AT 2 FPS SRY

For the love of god, STOP RECORDING WITH LIVESTREAM.

Next time you guys have a tourney, and you think "hey, wouldn't it be cool if we livestreamed this?" remember this post and DONT FREAKING LIVESTREAM IT!

The matches were pretty g... OH WAIT I COULDNT WATCH THE MATCHES AT 2 FPS SRY
I wouldn't have had them record it at all if I didn't know they weren't recording a high quality direct digital copy as well as livestreaming. I'll make sure we get high quality recordings next time.

-Eggz

MegaFEAR

Smash Apprentice
holy **** pls everyone never use ustream again...

ever.

seriously.

ever.

Sybawave

Smash Ace
Wow I can't watch those it hurts my head too much...way to fail recording whoever decided livestream...What's the point of it anyway? Make the lazy ones at home go to those tournaments if they want to see it when it happens otherwise wait for someone to upload the video onto youtube or something good and not this crap.

Who won the tournament xD

Top Bottom