• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tourney Locator Tech Of The Week: Slip Edge

Dylan_Tnga

Smash Master
And yet you continue like you're actually causing myself any metal damage, all you're displaying is insolence to your own identity. Keep going through if it feeds you glory and prosperity. Thanks.
I love your use of buzz words, yet complete lack of ability to make your sentences grammatically correct or use proper syntax. Being a pseudo-intellectual must be a lot of fun.

N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
I love your use of buzz words, yet complete lack of ability to make your sentences grammatically correct or use proper syntax. Being a pseudo-intellectual must be a lot of fun.
After the word yet add the word (your), thanks for correcting my sentences and my grammatical coherent sentences. I completed the same judgement as you have decided to do for my own sentence structure. Since you can't distribute a response with a counter attack with yourself not included (typo errors). I'll start re-checking my sentences when you act serious. If you continue however to troll and view like you're accomplishing anything towards myself, then you're wasting your time. Thanks.

Last edited:
Top Bottom