• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

tourney is in houston

aefootballa008

Smash Rookie
want to go w/ 3-4 other people to houston tournament (HOBO 11)

http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=142123

have any questions to post here

interested? post back and/or PM (private message) you so wel can figure out transportation arrangements/costs

the tournament is oct. 4th, doors open at 12, friend will provide/find ya'll housing

i go to embry riddle aeronautical university in daytona beach

pianodude700

Smash Journeyman
bump

i know it's the guys first post, but he's a friend of mine in florida, he's really trying to make the next houston tournament, and anyone else that thinks that would be interesting, please talk to him ok? If 4 people from florida are willing to come down, I will provide/find you all housing.

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
Oh, crap its Oct. 4th unfortunately i have a gay workshop thingy to go to...work johns, i'd love to got though maybe the next one i'll try to get me, G, leh, brick and probably one more top player to go...i said try

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
hey, guy who made the first post, how did you plan to get there? driving? train? plane? cause there is like a 85-90% chance i'll have the money available to go to this

Edit: whaaaaaaaaaaaaa, you cant go? ***getry...all of my drive to go just went out the window =(

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
crap! i didnt even ever consider going to this tourney..but now that nick brought it up i really want to go. and now that nick cant go, i still wanna go. nooooooooooooooooooooo

mkGmoney

Smash Ace
Jacksonville, FL (UNF) Location: Tavares, FL (for
I kinda want to go to this just because most of the TX community seemed pretty chill at fast1... but I got more important things to do that weekend and the weekend after (life johns)... and then Gigs. I hope some of FL goes and reps it up. GLHF if you do end up going, GDX!

pianodude700

Smash Journeyman
if you guys need some quick facts to encourage you to go
you can always check the link provided in the first post.

-estimated attendance is approx. 150 people.

-$15 for singles, $10 teams
(the pot will be in excess of $2000)

-In a nice central location in downtown houston. Next door to double daves, with a whataburger in walking distance.

-Plenty of smashers are willing to give housing. Like I said, I will be ready and willing to house the florida crew as long as my mom is OK with it.

PM me with any questions, and please get the guy w/ the original post on board. He's a friend of mine a went to HS with in houston, and i'm really trying to get him down for this tourny. :)

EDIT: IF ya'll can, since I hear Galeon is the best lucas out there (this is a callout) I'd like to play him and learn a few things, so bring him if possible

Top Bottom