• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tourney is cancelled....

iMichael

Smash Lord
lol ok word is alot of people are done with melee.......so um....its not happening =(

iMichael

Smash Lord
my living room is pretty big....should hold at least 15-20....we are good. I have 3 t.v.'s...so we'll have to see who's coming and who can bring t.v.'s and cubes

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
This would actually be a pretty good idea if this were a Brawl tourney. I really think the best way to prepare for Brawl (if you don't have it)....is to not play Melee. Play a new fighting game and try to work out the mechanics for yourself and make up your own mindgames, so you can try to apply that mindset to Brawl. I don't mean to bash your tourney, just throwing out my take on Brawl/Melee.

iMichael

Smash Lord
This would actually be a pretty good idea if this were a Brawl tourney. I really think the best way to prepare for Brawl (if you don't have it)....is to not play Melee. Play a new fighting game and try to work out the mechanics for yourself and make up your own mindgames, so you can try to apply that mindset to Brawl. I don't mean to bash your tourney, just throwing out my take on Brawl/Melee.
I understand...I just wanted us to all play melee again before we move on over to brawl

Edit: things happen though....some people have finals...others are completely done with melee and dont plan on going back now...some just dont want to go and that's fine. For those who can make it though...it will be fun. I understand real life comes before smash and that is why ill cancel it by thursday if the turnout is looking bad.

Mexi

Smash Apprentice
just change it to brawl then either way tourny is always fun

Top Bottom