• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tourney in 1 hour

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
MK boards are too obsessed with their crap right now. So I need some help on 1 MU.

Marth. Anyone have vids/tips?

Cat Fight

Smash Lord
NNID
NoGoodEndings
Wow, NO ONE even bothers to look beyond the sticky topics it seems.

Someone JUST posted YESTERDAY a Snake vs Marth thread.

The Marth boards also have a MU thread about this.

Seriously... *shakes head*

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
I have good news and bad news. I lost to a bs kirby. But I beat DSF.

Also, Cat Fight. I checked the match ups thread. So you don't have anything to shake your head at.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Because there was not any info in the OP of the that thread with the info. Or in any of the latter posts either.

EDIT: Oh yeah, i found that thread. The Snake vs Marth thread. It was filled with nonsense. The only thing that made sense was grenade. Which I already do. i was worried about Forward. But not anymore.

Read that thread and tell me it was useful. Because it wasn't.

Cat Fight

Smash Lord
NNID
NoGoodEndings
Then you should have checked the Marth boards which has a Snake vs Marth MU thread, like I said. There is plenty of useful information in that thread from a Marth main's perspective which would help you understand the MU better.

Just because nothing "made sense" doesn't mean you should go and create another topic addressing the same issue because yr questions were not answered in the original.

Still, you could have posted in the original thread and have expressed yr general interest in the MU.

There's no actual concrete mod or forum leader for the Snake boards, so we end up having topics like this all the time. @_@

Top Bottom