• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tourney Help!

Luigiguy42

Smash Cadet
So I'm trying to get in to SSBB tournaments (either singles or doubles, doesnt matter) with my friend and I can't really find out how to go about this. I'm currently 15 and live in the state of Washington. The only tourneys I can find are SSB4, SSBM and PM and its annoying because I'm much better at brawl.

any help would be greatly appreciated.

Omar_25

Smash Superstar
Oh hey, I live in Washington too.

Anyway, onto the subject. If you have any way of contacting the organizers of nearby tournaments, maybe try convincing them to at least run a Brawl setup on the side (and maybe even a Brawl tourney)?

Luigiguy42

Smash Cadet
So I was looking into netplay, and I am willing to do netplay. I put in the global netplay code so that works and I have dolphin, my brawl ROM, and m controller working fine. I tried it out with my friend and everything works locally.

How can I test if my netplay works?

Omar_25

Smash Superstar
So I was looking into netplay, and I am willing to do netplay. I put in the global netplay code so that works and I have dolphin, my brawl ROM, and m controller working fine. I tried it out with my friend and everything works locally.

How can I test if my netplay works?
So what exactly do you mean by testing it? Playing other people? If that is so, then you could go to Anther's ladder. I'm pretty sure they have Brawl Netplay matchmaking.

Last edited:
Top Bottom