• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tournaments in california

Captain Insano

Smash Rookie
hey guys, i am new to this site but have been playing smash for n64 for a long time and have gotten I think extremely good to the point where I can handle anyone who plays me easily and wana test my skills ina tournament. I was wondering if there were ever tournaments anywhere in california? preferably norcal? Or if anyone in norcal who might be close to me wants to get a peice o me. Im in santa cruz. Thanks everyone, hope i can get a shot at taking some of u guys down soon.

HazeandFire

Smash Rookie
Hey does anyone have any details on the tourney at SFSU tomorow? I REALLY need to go, I've never been to a SS64 tourney, I didn't think they still existed, people here only play melee and brawl.

And who else is in Nor Cal looking for some matches? 707 here, Fairfield, right between Sacramento and San fransisco on 80

HazeandFire

Smash Rookie
Yes I am good. Where are you at? it's a bit late now considering the tourney tomorow but i might be able to drive out somewhere

HazeandFire

Smash Rookie
I just play at random friends houses in Fairfield, no real gatherings here or anything. Occasionally at my friend's house at Berk, he's good too but not great or anything. And that's in a room for 3-5 people. How about you

T1g3rbombz

Smash Journeyman
im in the bay...i play usually anyone thats not to far from me...umm im not that bad at 64

HazeandFire

Smash Rookie
I'm going to be in Berkeley tonight so if anyone wants to play PM me before 5 or so. If anyone can host and is less than a 30 minute drive from Berkeley and I don't have to cross a bridge then I'm down to play. I can get a controller from a friend but someone with 2 controllers would be best.

Crossing a bridge isn't completely out of the question, but certainly not ideal since I already cross a bridge just to get to berk :urg:

Top Bottom