• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tournaments anyone? (Kirby)

psykoplympton

Smash Ace
i most certanly am. had so much fun in melee tourneys that i cant wait for brawl tourneys. gonna be so fun

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
I will most likely be making even more of an effort to attend tournaments for Brawl than for Melee. :)

Raiko

Smash Rookie
I managed to win an Online tournament with Kirby :D

BTW, Kirby player forever xD

kenja0

Smash Apprentice
There's this tournament where the winner will win an HDTV / Wii / Brawl. Second place wins $1000.
If I could attend, I could win, get awesome prizes, get Kirby reputation and be cool. It's a win-win situation for me.. now for T!mmy's hands..

YinYang.ERROR

Smash Journeyman
There's this tournament where the winner will win an HDTV / Wii / Brawl. Second place wins $1000.
If I could attend, I could win, get awesome prizes, get Kirby reputation and be cool. It's a win-win situation for me.. now for T!mmy's hands..
that would be the gamestop tournament, but lets not turn this thread into a discussion of that we have enough in the general Brawl forums.

btw, I think I am going to be attending some tournaments this time around. Only tournament play I got during Melee everyone kinda sucked. (then again it was just small communities that I played in.)

kenja0

Smash Apprentice
The tournaments I got to attend were unorganized and had everyone do 4-player eliminations. Lost to two Peaches ganging up on me... and the other guy was another Kirby, but he kept flying all the way to the top of the screen and used Stone over and over and over again... I was just one Kirbicide away from going onto the next round. >.<

kenja0

Smash Apprentice
Imagine a final round of a tournament, you are Kirby, going up against another Kirby player however he is masked. During the match, the Kirby player unmasks himself only to reveal he is Sakurai. What would you do?

Cereal Rabbit

Smash Lord
Hahaha. Sakurai may know about how he wants the game to be, but he doesn't do tournaments. Unless he actually does.... *searches youtube for sakurai gameplay vids*

Cereal Rabbit

Smash Lord
Hahaha. Sakurai may know about how he wants the game to be, but he doesn't do tournaments. Unless he actually does.... *searches youtube for sakurai gameplay vids*

kenja0

Smash Apprentice
Maybe not a hardcore tournament, but maybe a fun kiddie one. Or maybe you go up against one of the programmers. Game programmers are pretty awesome at their own games aren't they?

Suska

Smash Apprentice
I'll be going to the gamestop one, but other then that... sadly probably not, just because there arent many here in phoenix

YinYang.ERROR

Smash Journeyman
I'll be going to the gamestop one, but other then that... sadly probably not, just because there arent many here in phoenix
yeah I was thinking about going to the gamestop tournament, but first round is at midnight and in a really bad area, so I decided not to. (besides I did not like the rules)

btw...
what is FC?

Cebo

Smash Rookie
I plan to play in the gamestop tournament as Kirby, and hope i'll be able to attend others in the future.

Tomato Kirby

Smash Ace
I shall go to tournaments with Kirby for SSBB when I get the game and practice a little. I think my local tournament area is switching over to SSBB permanently.

I definitely do not feel like going to or have the time for the midnight Gamestop tournament, though.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Edited:

Block that, I missed it. T_T

Damm, I KNEW they should of had on in Detroit!!!

Delta Z

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, I'm gonna get to some Brawl tournaments...when there's actually some around here...

Vollo

Smash Rookie
im entering the brawl tourny but the gamestop by my house if from 10-12 cause its a sponsored tourny so we get to play early. noone can buy brawl till its over though. oh and im playing kirby or samus

Top Bottom