• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tournament stage questions

Rpggames77

Smash Journeyman
looking at the official pm rules it says that the starter stages are battlefield, delfino secret, pokemon stadium 2,smashville and green hill zone and counters are final destination, dreamland 64, fountain of dreams and wario land. The last tournament I went had the starters of Yoshi's story, battlefield, smashville,pokemon stadium 2 and dreamland. The counters were fd, fountain of dreams, green hill zone and delfino's secret. My 2 questions are does it really matter at tournaments which stages out of these are starters and counters. My second question why aren't Yoshi's story,norfair,rumble falls, shadow moses island,kongo jungle,training room,metal cavern, lylat cruise and distant planet tournament legal?

Top Bottom