• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tournament Scheduling Software

Umbrasquall

Smash Ace
Hey everyone. I'm setting up a tournament at school and was wondering if any of can help me find or share with me a program to make brackets with. Thanks a lot.

JBSC

Smash Journeyman
google for Tournament Maker 2.1

its very easy to use, and it should be enough

Umbrasquall

Smash Ace
Don't you have to pay for Tournament Maker?

Also, where do I find neald's tio program? Is that the full name?

Nintendude

Smash Hero
I just realized we are talking about the same thing
Are you sure? tio allows for tournament brackets to be archived in the tia tournament archiver. You can find it in the floated thread in the Pacific West board in Regional Zones.

JBSC

Smash Journeyman
Oh you are right, its not the same ill give it a try

So far i discovered it is a little more complicated but i need to go deeper on it

YEAH ROUND ROBIN FTW

Umbrasquall

Smash Ace
Hey guys. I ended up using tio for my tournament. The program is awesome. It took care of literally everything automatically. We ended up having a good number of people show up and it was a good 5 hours of smash (although it was melee, not 64). Everyone had lots of fun and I think we garnered enough interest so we're forming a Smash club at our school next year, and probably hosting a N64 smash tournament in the coming fall. Thanks a lot Nintendude and JBSC!

nealdt

BRoomer
BRoomer
I'm glad you liked it, Umbra :). Anything I can add to the program to make it better? Also, I can host your results on my web server if you're interested. Lemme know!

Top Bottom