• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tournament listed as unranked

Locuan

D&D Obsessed
BRoomer
Hello! I just posted the results from our latest school local and the bracket ended up being categorized as unranked. (http://smashboards.com/rankings/marshall-smashers-smash-4-singles-10-6-15.9243/event). This must have been a mistake on my part, but I can't seem to be able to change it?

Would a mod be able to help with this?
It is unranked because it was a zero dollar ($0) entry fee tournament as indicated by the bracket. Basically, tournaments with no entry fees are categorized as unranked.

MachoCheeze

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MachoCheeze
It is unranked because it was a zero dollar ($0) entry fee tournament as indicated by the bracket. Basically, tournaments with no entry fees are categorized as unranked.
Ah, thanks for letting me know!

Is this a recent change? We've posted our results before from our (free) weeklies and those brackets have points.

Locuan

D&D Obsessed
BRoomer
Ah, thanks for letting me know!

Is this a recent change? We've posted our results before from our (free) weeklies and those brackets have points.
We had a change around April and then a second one during July/August. The other thing that could have happened was that the Rankings Moderator that approved it did not notice the entry fee. Can you link the brackets you mentioned?

Last edited:

Malachi Allen

Smash Rookie
A few of my tournaments that had payed entry were listed as unranked. Any reason there? We had a lot of SB/SLO's best players so I feel it deserves to be ranked.

Top Bottom