• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tournament in Stratford, CT

Gaming_ETC

Smash Rookie
Hello All,

We will be holding a SSBM tournament at GamingETC in Stratford, CT on Friday 8/24.

We are located at 555 Lordship Blvd in Stratford, CT 06615. Its easy to get off of Exit 30 on I-95.

The tournament starts at 7PM. The entry is $5 and we will be giving cash prizes. Prizes will be given out to the top 4, and even more players depending on how many players attend.

We will be using traditional MLG rules. Matches are best 2 out of 3, and 3 out of 5 for the final matches (top 4, 8, etc.).

We will be posting results in our store and online.

Please feel free to bring extra tvs, systems, and memory cards (we only have 2 of each). If you don't have a controller we have several that we provide (but I warn you, they are not great quality).

Any Questions? Call us at (203) 296-9961 or visit our website, Gamingetcstore.com.
I hope to see you there!

-Gaming_ETC

Budai578

Smash Apprentice
My hometown is Stratford, but I just went back up to school in MA today, so I won't be able to come down for the tournament unfortunately.

I've been to a bunch of tournies at Gaming Etc. before. The place is pretty nice and all the people are cool. I can't go, but I fully endorse this product/event!

DrSuperSteve

Smash Cadet
Last time I was there wavedashing was not allowed....
wonder if that still holds to be true

Top Bottom