• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tournament in New Jersey?

MasterRaichu

Smash Apprentice
NNID
EddieJ86
3DS FC
2337-4950-9512
Just making sure, are we still going to try that tourny up in North Jersey? Like I said, I'm interested, and there's a few of my friends that would do it too. Thanks. see ya!

123aabc

Smash Rookie
Vineland NJ 1v1 or ffa no items. skilled player
02.18.07 @ 1:00pm - Smash @ Uplink 2007 (SSBM 1vs1): NEW RULES AND DETAILS! Super Smash Bros. Melee tournament on February 18th, 2007 @ 1pm. Here's the breakdown:
- Every participant will be playing on a standard CRT 27" Television (NO LAGGING)
- BEST-OF-THREE Rounds SINGLE elimination (Each player picks 1 map, in case of 3rd map if cannot come to mutual agreement, Final Destination will be played)
- FOUR stock, NO items
- $5 Entry fee

- You MUST BE registered by Saturday, February 17th @ 11pm to participate (including paying the $5 entry)
- (Depending on attendance, tournament *MAY* be converted to double elimination)

- PRIZES: 1st place - 50% of cash pool, 2 Free hours, Photo on uplinkgaming.com, plus bonus gear (energy drinks, posters, cd holders, etc)
2nd place - 20% of cash pool, 2 Free hours, plus bonus gear (energy drinks, posters, cd holders, etc)
3rd/4th place - 5% of cash pool each, 1 Free hour each

This is at uplink in Millville, NJ

Checkout the website
http://www.uplinkgaming.com/

sorry i couldnt tell u earlier i just made account

Top Bottom