• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tournament in Honduras! Featuring Blunted_Object10! In La Ceiba May 8th + 9th! 2010!

Blunted_object10

Smash Master
I'm coming with another friend of mine who also plays smash to Honduras from May 1st - 31st. My friend who's name is Vincent (smash mash on smashboards) is hosting this tournament at his restaurant near his house. This tournament will take place in La Ceiba in Honduras on May 8 + 9! There will be Brawl and Melee and it's probably your only chance to play one of the top players in Canada in Melee.... ME! :p Oh and also apparently smash mash is one of the best players in Brawl in Honduras! ;)

More details on the exact time and schedule once we get enough interest! This tournament may also be sponsored! :)

so if you guys are interested let me know! If you guys haven't heard of me before just type my name on youtube and you will find videos such as Blunted_Object10 vs Mango, vs M2K, vs Lambchops, etc.

Hope to see some competition while I'm down there! =D

If you can't make it during that weekend for whatever reason, but want to play me or if you have any questions about the tournament e-mail me browncurry@hotmail.com

Blunted_object10

Smash Master
Come on guys we need posts or emails to show you guys are interested in coming if we host the tournament! :p Then that's when we can give you guys all the details

Top Bottom