• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

tournament cancelled

link and ike lover

Smash Lord
NNID
Thegodlink
Honestly. If it's possible for me to just order one from the US than I'll just save myself the trouble and order one. Gotta keep this tournament going somehow! LOL But yeah I have a Canadian one .So maybe I guess I'll just mail it to you you if (lol when) you win this time. And if you can, I'd like you to explain in further detail what you mean by asking what region the winner is from and how it would help me.
Yea just buy a US one (if i win) And keep the canadian one for yourself

Goldbond007

Smash Apprentice
NNID
goldbond007
3DS FC
3539-9750-5034
Hey guys. I'm not gonna be around today and most of tommorow.But don't worry ,I'll be back in time to see the winner and give out his/her prize. Link and Ike lover, I'll play you tommorow night if you can.

Last edited:

link and ike lover

Smash Lord
NNID
Thegodlink
Hey man, sorry I took so long to reply, worked late. And I'm setting up a 20$us eshop card for you right now. Gonna take a little bit so I should have it for you by 9:00.:)
Thx! :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD And give it to me through miiverse and when is the next tourney

Last edited:

Goldbond007

Smash Apprentice
NNID
goldbond007
3DS FC
3539-9750-5034
Thx! :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD And give it to me through miiverse and when is the next tourney
Ohhh man... having some serious problems with this card deal right now. would it be cool if I just sent you the Canadian one for now? I'm really sorry man I've got some stuff to figure out...
Ps. next tournament and everything is already edited in my first post. I hope to see you again!

Last edited:

link and ike lover

Smash Lord
NNID
Thegodlink
Ohhh man... having some serious problems with this card deal right now. would it be cool if I just sent you the Canadian one for now? I'm really sorry man I've got some stuff to figure out...
Ps. next tournament and everything is already edited in my first post. I hope to see you again!
D: I really dont know if I will get it to work but alright D: Give it to me. Send it through miiverse and try to get a american one So Then i will give ya the canadian one back.Oh well. Someone said ok. But thet need a 30$ cuz they only have a 30$ US. Its a friend from school

Last edited:

Goldbond007

Smash Apprentice
NNID
goldbond007
3DS FC
3539-9750-5034
D: I really dont know if I will get it to work but alright D: Give it to me. Send it through miiverse and try to get a american one So Then i will give ya the canadian one back.Oh well. Someone said ok. But thet need a 30$ cuz they only have a 30$ US. Its a friend from school
Cool man. Again I'm reaaally sorry about that. Also I can't create the next tournament more that a week before it starts, (a rule in the game) sothe tourney ID and code will be released in my first post in the forum a week before it starts.

PS. I sent the card number to you through miiverse

Last edited:

link and ike lover

Smash Lord
NNID
Thegodlink
Let me know ASAP when u made it. And how much is the eshop?
Cool man. Again I'm reaaally sorry about that. Also I can't create the next tournament more that a week before it starts, (a rule in the game) sothe tourney ID and code will be released in my first post in the forum a week before it starts.

PS. I sent the card number to you through miiverse

link and ike lover

Smash Lord
NNID
Thegodlink
Um sorry. My friend already used it and I dont know who to trade it with. Can u just buy another code and use that canadian one for yourself

link and ike lover

Smash Lord
NNID
Thegodlink
I would really appreciate if I did get my code. I might not participate in your tournies anymore
How come ya dont buy another one?

Last edited:

Goldbond007

Smash Apprentice
NNID
goldbond007
3DS FC
3539-9750-5034
I would really appreciate if I did get my code. I might not participate in your tournies anymore
How come ya dont buy another one?
Like I said man. I'm having a really hard time finding a reliable way to order american card codes. If you know of any good sites please let me know, (no paypal). If you're sure about the canadian card than I'll just redeem it myself.
One way or the other though, I'll give you a prize worth your time. Still workin on it.
I have to get some sleep now though. working early in the morning. please keep in touch and I'll try my best to figure this out.

Last edited:

link and ike lover

Smash Lord
NNID
Thegodlink
Like I said man. I'm having a really hard time finding a reliable way to order american card codes. If you know of any good sites please let me know, (no paypal). If you're sure about the canadian card than I'll just redeem it myself.
One way or the other though, I'll give you a prize worth your time. Still workin on it.
I have to get some sleep now though. working early in the morning. please keep in touch and I'll try my best to figure this out.
Here http://www.walmart.com/ip/Nintendo-eShop-20-Email-Delivery/42351383

Goldbond007

Smash Apprentice
NNID
goldbond007
3DS FC
3539-9750-5034
Alright. I'm done. sorry link and ike lover and anyone else who cares but I started out this tournament planning to spend 10$ a month. that quickly went to 20$. And now I'm paying close to 30$ for an american 20$ card. Sorry but I just can't deal. I'm out. Try to do something fun for people and this is what happens.

Last edited:

link and ike lover

Smash Lord
NNID
Thegodlink
Alright. I'm done. sorry link and ike lover and anyone else who cares but I started out this tournament planning to spend 10$ a month. that quickly went to 20$. And now I'm paying close to 30$ for an american 20$ card. Sorry but I just can't deal. I'm out. Try to do something fun for people and this is what happens.
Im very srry! D: Im so sorry man. Im just very sorry. Any way I can make it up?
I loved how you ran your tournaments and when we played! I think you have to be my favorite tourney holder. Ive joined a lot of tournies. I hope you dont quit smash man!

Last edited:

link and ike lover

Smash Lord
NNID
Thegodlink
Can you send it through Miiverse please?. I havent received it

Darklink401

Smash Master
NNID
Yuki_Hirako
3DS FC
0731-5318-2530
Maybe just make them prizeless for fun tournaments? Or, since you plan to make it a weekly, make it like a league-thing where participating and high placings get you points?

idk, seems you were really into the idea, before this issue came up xD

link and ike lover

Smash Lord
NNID
Thegodlink
Is it a no?

Top Bottom