• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tournament Advice!!

Zekrom2013

Smash Rookie
Hello Smash community!

This is my first post on the forum, and I'm looking for some advice from fellow community members. Here's the scenario:

Every year at my school there is a Hogwarts-style Olympics class competition. The event I play in is Super Smash Bros. Brawl. The rules are a 4 minute timed match with score display, smash balls set to low (all other items off), and gimmick stages are off. 3-4 players per match. My main is Luigi, and my competition is just against casuals.

I'm just looking for tips/strategies to maximize my chances of winning that go beyond "get the smash ball".

Thanks!!!

Last edited:

Nuttre

Smash Apprentice
Don't be in the middle and kill steak. Projectiles are your friends.

Zekrom2013

Smash Rookie
Yeah it seems like playing the waiting game until everyone's percent hits aroun 70 has worked well. Thanks for the tip!

Top Bottom