• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Touhou 10.5 SWR THE THREAD

jigglyppuff8

Smash Lord
Touhou is pretty much all doujin since its published by a circle instead of an official gaming company.

Paletweb seems legit, otherwise, the Wiki wouldn't have linked to it. I have no clue how to use it though >_<.

SWR's platform is Windows 2000/XP. You'll need at least: Pentium 1GHz, 999MiB on HDD, Direct3D, DirectX 9.0c, 128MB VRAM, DirectSound, 1GB RAM.

Krad420

Smash Rookie
Then if there is still people here please add me to have some matches

touhou420@hotmail.com

or Join My Hamachi Room
Master Spark 05
pass: swr

and sometimes I am at irc.mizuumi.net
Channeñ #SWR

see ya later and looking for matches

Krad out

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Will there be voices? =P

Well, that's my only thought on the fighters that the other once didn't have. Not that it needs it, but it's always funny to hear voices when someone get's hurt, dies, or use an epic attack.

Blues7

Smash Cadet
If I had known that some people were interested in the series here, I would've probably been hell more active.

Out of curiosity, anyone here moved on from SWR to UNL or are there players still willing to play SWR? Also, anyone interested in some PoFV?

JustNoOne

Smash Lord
So I found out this game via a Touhou fan from my school and I'm pretty interested in playing Touhou online with people now.

So since I'm totally clueless so can anyone help me? Like I don't know to do certain moves, I don't know how to do certain moves, I dont' understand the game basically. So can only help me start off playing the game and understanding the controls, the cards and the weather effects?

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
So I found out this game via a Touhou fan from my school and I'm pretty interested in playing Touhou online with people now.

So since I'm totally clueless so can anyone help me? Like I don't know to do certain moves, I don't know how to do certain moves, I dont' understand the game basically. So can only help me start off playing the game and understanding the controls, the cards and the weather effects?
I can teach you. Uhh...not tonight though. My internet/ping is REALLY ****ty right now. For a start though:

http://swr.mizuumi.net/index.php/Main_Page

I'll netplay anyone here in Soku. Just leave me a message.

Lythium

underachiever
BRoomer

Since you're playing this on the PC, I would first recommend getting a USB controller. They're not that expensive and it'll be an immense help in doing moves and specials. You have four buttons, I believe they're called A, B, C, and D. A is your melee attack, and it's only good for short-range. B is your weak projectile, and C is your strong projectile. Pressing D makes you fly across the screen in the direction that you're holding. As for the cards and weather effects, I would recommend checking out the Wiki: http://swr.mizuumi.net/index.php/Main_Page

Every character has different types of projectiles and whatnot, so I would recommend testing them out. Yes, every single character. Find the one that works for you. Also, you said you found out about this game from someone from school, so why don't you hit them up for some help? Especially with assembling decks, it's good to have someone else's input.

Top Bottom