• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[ToThePMDT] My New Craziest Propositions For PM #loveUall

masterpad

Smash Journeyman
Hello everyone, i use to say that i love pm because it is the symbol of the most positive think that could comes from fanaticism: fans taking to it climax a fan-service dedicated game.

I have all ready expose in this threat:
http://smashboards.com/threads/my-c...than-the-l-cancel-blink.395549/#post-18795639
what i reasonably think is a best idea to take PM to another level, at least as an option
(more visual marks for some advanced techniques that can be really difficult to understand or even to notice when performed: DI, SDI, ASDI, IASA...).
Now, i will expose, what i think could most possibly never happen (for so many reason, from competitivly unproductive to just crazy) , but what because of the fan-service inspiration i think it worth existing in pm at least as an option:

- Wario throw>pummel
- Mario Up+B SuperJumpPuch
- Luigi Up+B SuperJumpPuch
=================provides resonant coins, i propose that : when the coin's amount reachs 100 (if anyone ever succeed) it earns 1stock to the player!

- Yoshy neutral B swallow attack
=================leads to an egg-laying (the opponent is inside the egg), i propose that : Yoshy should be able to use his Yoshi Island egg-throwing skill to throw his opponent when he is still inside the egg, in a chosen direction. And i also propose that : during the time spent by the opponent in the egg Yoshi can lay more eggs that will follow him and only those eggs will be propellable the Yoshy Island way.

- Link Down>Dpad Down Taunt
=================Makes him play his Ocarina, i propose that : If the song of Time is performed Link should transform into Young Ling and the player can continue his fight as Young Link i also propose that : the process can be reversed by the same trick to turn Young Link back to Link

Deep Crazy:
- Any Fire Eblem CHaracter (Ike, Marth, Roy) should be able to summon the 2 others (using the taunt?) , that will team up with him and only attack his opponent. That should only be possible to perform once, during the first stock and it should set all the Fire Emblem character's stock to one, so that when any Fire Emblem character die, it is forever.
Why not making the Fire Emblem character not avalaible anymore on the selection screen until the game is reboot! :o)

- Sonic's ball jump should provide him a small amount of rings on hit (amount that depletes when he gets hit) and as it reachs 100 he should be able to turn into SuperSonic automatically or manualy for a while.

- Toon Link Up Taunt should allow him to perform the songs with C-stick(like in Winds Waker): Song of wind to summon a wind (like in the woody Dreamland stage) that will pull the opponent(or everyone in the stage) in a direction selected with the D-Stick.

- Olimar should not have any retriction in the amount of pikmin but 100 (i don't care if it is technically possible) and pikmin should be a natural shield for olimar.

Update sooooooooooon #loveUall

Last edited:

themaziest

Smash Cadet
LMAO I think it's not even fun from a casual point a view. PM is not Brawl Minus, either, so these are pretty irrelevant propositions considering the work it would require.

masterpad

Smash Journeyman
LMAO I think it's not even fun from a casual point a view. PM is not Brawl Minus, either, so these are pretty irrelevant propositions considering the work it would require.
so you thinnk i am serious from any point of view? ok i will edit. DOn't get me wrong this is just a dream ok?

Last edited:

Xermo

Smash Champion
NNID
SSBFC-Xerom
3DS FC
4425-1998-0670
so you thinnk i am serious from any point of view? ok i will edit. DOn't get me wrong this is just a dream ok?
Maybe you should invest in a dream diary instead of blogging ridiculous ideas online.

Also brawl minus is that way.

Last edited:

Sundark

Smash Apprentice
- Olimar should not have any retriction in the amount of pikmin but 100 (i don't care if it is technically possible) and pikmin should be a natural shield for olimar
DANGER'S COMIN
LOOMIN' LARGE
SO WHO'S GONNA MAKE A STAND

Eisen

Smash Ace
NNID
AndroidPolaris
- Olimar should not have any retriction in the amount of pikmin but 100 (i don't care if it is technically possible) and pikmin should be a natural shield for olimar.
I understand your desire to want characters to be able to fight to their "potential" according to their games, but this is just ridiculous. This is not how a good fighting game works. This is how Brawl Minus works. People wanted characters to be able to do crazy stuff "because why not" and look how 3.02 turned out.

I liked your thoughts on trying to get DI and the like more visible, but this is a little... crazy. MAYBE I could see the one where Toon Link uses his Wind Waker to summon whispy or create the storm on Pirate Ship, but that's really all. I could see the Mario/Luigi coin thing to work since nobody in tournament is going to get 100 coins unless they play someone really, really bad. Still doesn't really add a lot for all the trouble it's worth, though.

Things like this should be kept to easter egg status. However, I think the DI thing is a good idea, but working out how to implement it would be possibly troublesome. MAYBE like this: When Debug mode is not active, characters should very, very slightly glow a certain color (one that's not used -- maybe purple?) when DI is more optimal. E.g. the better your DI is, the deeper purple the character glows. This would at least allow people to get a general idea of which way the opponent is DIing to escape their stuff. Perpendicular DI would essentially be purple, while no DI or toward/away DI would either be something else or just nothing.

SDI I could see being applied to characters in hitstun like this: the number of times they SDI on the stick, a small sound is played -- e.g. similar to how most shooters have small sound clips that play alongside their hitmarkers.

Point is though, tone your ideas down or dream for a personal mod/Brawl Minus changes. This game is meant to be balanced, not necessarily "cool" or "canon".

Top Bottom