• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Totally cute smash players

Ravine

Smash Journeyman
Ladies, post cute players you spot on the smash cam in matches. Here's my picks:

Remzi. Totally a curly haired cutey!

MacD, very photogenic & with impeccable hair all the time. Gr8 chin and nice carnation of face.

So dark, cloaked, and mysterious. Swoon! And he almost looks like those V for Vendetta masks lol!

What are your picks? Share your findings there. #fangirls

Last edited:

Ravine

Smash Journeyman
Love it! His hair totally looks like Clark Kent's. Maybe he's the superman for you? Embarrass ;)

Last edited:

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
I am offended by this objectification of men

Ravine

Smash Journeyman
★1. You greasy sods didn't post any pictures of yourselves.
★2. Obviously any claims of sexism are just male jealously. What are you trying to compensate for? haha:laugh:

→Anyways :
~EVIDENCE~ of MacD that not ONE hair is out of place. So meticulous :love:

I don't know the guy on the left is, but his jawline, cheek bones, and eye (and eyebrow) area is so model like! Ahh i'm totally fan girling right now

Last edited:

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
★1. You greasy sods didn't post any pictures of yourselves.
★2. Obviously any claims of sexism are just male jealously. What are you trying to compensate for? haha:laugh:
Lmao it's good to know a bit of messing around can make you try to insult me in a myriad of ways. :)

Ravine

Smash Journeyman
Can all of you creeps and weirdos just shoo? It is an insult to me and my thread.

Last edited:

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
This is my room tho :3

Ravine

Smash Journeyman
Last edited:

Ravine

Smash Journeyman
I hope we didn't forget about Chris Evans! ;) The worlds HOTTEST!! Smash player! aaaaaaah!!!~~~~ ^___^ woof woof :4duckhunt::4duckhunt::love::love::love::love::love::love:EmbarrassEmbarrass

Top Bottom