• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Totally confused on how to download

ecstasy

Smash Cadet
NNID
stalfosslayer3
3DS FC
2981-5797-2461
I am not tech-savvy at all, so I have no clue on how to download pm. Can I have some EXTREMELY detailed instructions on how to download it?

Your Face

Smash Apprentice
Go to projectmirror.no-ip.org and follow the guide there. Make sure your SD card is 2GB or smaller, or it won't work (unless you have the Homebrew channel). Also, DO NOT rename your SD card "projectm" or any derivative of it.

ecstasy

Smash Cadet
NNID
stalfosslayer3
3DS FC
2981-5797-2461
I just need to know how to extract the file to the root of the sd card.

Your Face

Smash Apprentice
Right-click on the "nohomebrew3.6.zip" and there should be an "Extract" option. Click on that (should take a few minutes to extract iirc). Then when it's finished extracting, there should be a folder called "nohomebrew3.6.zip". Open that folder, and there should be a couple things inside. Drag the contents of that folder onto your SD card.

Last edited:

ecstasy

Smash Cadet
NNID
stalfosslayer3
3DS FC
2981-5797-2461
I have another question though. The file says that I got 3.6, but it says 3.5 on the menu?

Your Face

Smash Apprentice
Hmmmmm. It shouldn't do that...

Make sure you delete all "nohomebrew"s in your Downloads folder and redownload 3.6 from here.

Top Bottom