• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Total Number of Chapters in all of mainline Fire Emblem

Q-Long

Smash Lord
I decided some time ago that I wanted to do a Youtube playthrough of every single FE chapter in anticipation for 3 Houses. So I decided to count all the chapters of every mainline Fire Emblem game. I counted skirmishes in SoV and Gaiden as chapters. I kept extra chapters (which counts DLC and extra chapters you find in like FE6 and FE12) seperately.

All together there are a total of 626 main chapters, from FE1 to FE15 and 164 extra chapters from FE1 to FE16. I also included Archanea Saga as seperate extra chapters.

I did not even count Fire Emblem Warriors, TMS, and Fire Emblem Heroes. Heck, you can even treat Cipher releases, the OVA animation, and manga chapters as "Chapters".

.... That's a whole lot of chapters! I have a lot of work ahead of me.

Really brings home the amount of work the series has had put into it. Now having done this, it makes me wonder how many tracks are in F-Zero, how many stages are in Street Fighter, how many levels are in Mario, etc.

Frizz

Will Thwack You At 0%
Wow, that's a hefty amount. Imagine playing all 626 chapters in one go. You'd probably fully promote all of your units way before you would even reach the 100th chapter!

Q-Long

Smash Lord
Wow, that's a hefty amount. Imagine playing all 626 chapters in one go. You'd probably fully promote all of your units way before you would even reach the 100th chapter!
that's at least 3 to 4 games worth of chapters, so yeah I would have a lot of promoted units :b

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
I did something similar around the time of the series' 25th anniversary and in the run-up to the release of Fates, actually. Went through every game in the series in order of release, though I didn't go through all the alternate routes and gaiden chapters at the time. Took me about six months in total to complete all 13 games that were around at the time (though it was broken up by a lot of travelling and stuff so it may not actually take that long).

It was fun to look at how the series has evolved over time and see how it's reached the place it's at today, though I probably won't do it again. :p

If you do go through with this, then best of luck with it and have fun!

Q-Long

Smash Lord
I did something similar around the time of the series' 25th anniversary and in the run-up to the release of Fates, actually. Went through every game in the series in order of release, though I didn't go through all the alternate routes and gaiden chapters at the time. Took me about six months in total to complete all 13 games that were around at the time (though it was broken up by a lot of travelling and stuff so it may not actually take that long).

It was fun to look at how the series has evolved over time and see how it's reached the place it's at today, though I probably won't do it again. :p

If you do go through with this, then best of luck with it and have fun!
Haha that's awesome. I'm hoping to finish this before release (or at least see how much I get through before release), but it seems like I'm getting a head of myself. There's also other awesome games in my backlog and releases coming out and life/work so it will definitely be a huge undertaking.

Yeah, there are some games that will be hard for me to replay. Like FE4. :B The maps are so long, but the GBA and GCN titles will be easy as I have replayed them so much.

Top Bottom