• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tornado Juggling

xS A M U R A Ix

Smash Ace
So we all know Mach Tornado is a wonderful move, and the more I've been using it lately, without any hesitation or holding back because of fear of being a "spammer", I've found something pretty nice with it.

Since Mach tornadoes last hit launches them up, this sets them up perfectly for follow up moves. For I while I just tried to chase with A moves then I realized, wait, why don't I just keep doing Mach Tornado? You have wonderful air movement speed while doing it, it's close to unbeatable as far as priority goes, and lasts forever so even if they air dodge, you can just sit right on top of them and catch them as the air dodge ends. I've kept people in this for 70% damage or more. If the character you're fighting has poor left to right air movement, this should be extremely easy.

Give it a whirl and don't worry about being cheap. Play to win.

Shears

Smash Master
tornado juggling is clutch to MK success, especially against the heavy characters. i completely agree with you and even though you will probably get flammed for using the tornado even the slightest bit (just like i did), its a good move and these other jokers are noobs who think its a noob move. its a great move, one of his best, watch the pros and youll see spamming that tornado is MKs strength. it is a cheap move, but not a noob move. if youre ever losing, use the tornado to get your opponent up to high percent and make a comeback.

youre right, its not about being cheap its about winning, and most of these clowns dont realize that.

CaliburChamp

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-6575-2504
I played my friend last night. My MK vs his Snake on bridge of eldin, He got launched high up the screen from some move I did, then I Mach Tornado from under him and he got caught up, and the last hit from the mach tornado sent him off the top of the screen. It was exhilarating! lol. :laugh:

R1ngo

Smash Journeyman
the sex tornado is an awesome move, but after a while it loses priority and dmg, so if ur playing agains someone who is remotely better than average they will get out of it, but i do love launching ppl out the top

xS A M U R A Ix

Smash Ace
Move decay doesn't affect priority does it? I've never heard that before, I thought it was just knock back / damage, everything still has the same hitbox.

R1ngo

Smash Journeyman
priority might be the wrong word, it seems the more you use spam it tho, the more easily you will be knocked out of it

Top Bottom