• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Torch Man's Campfire (Mega Man Social)

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
I'm just amazed we got any remixed songs not from 1-3, let alone 9/X. Not sure why any original songs from 10 weren't used when we got Flash in the Dark.

No songs from 11 was rather weird. Fuse Man's theme would have been perfect and was shown off well before Ultimate's own reveal. Hopefully DLC will include additional songs for stages like Corrin's character pack did in Wii U/3DS.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Got a thread for supporting a second Mega Man character for anyone interested.

:ultmegaman: https://smashboards.com/threads/super-fighting-robots-2nd-mega-man-character-thread.482471/ :ultmegaman:

I'm just amazed we got any remixed songs not from 1-3, let alone 9/X. Not sure why any original songs from 10 weren't used when we got Flash in the Dark.

No songs from 11 was rather weird. Fuse Man's theme would have been perfect and was shown off well before Ultimate's own reveal. Hopefully DLC will include additional songs for stages like Corrin's character pack did in Wii U/3DS.
Yeah, it'd be nice if more tracks are added as DLC, but that's also up to Capcom, so I'm not sure how many extra hurdles that requires, though I'm sure they'd be down for it.

Last edited:

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
There was a problem fetching the tweet

If this is what I think it is, I'm surprised Capcom didn't do it sooner. Hopefully the lack of brand recognition won't kill it out the gate.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I saw the two hint posts he made. I'm guessing it'll be a Mega Man X mobile game, but a Battle Network one would be cool too, I guess. I don't play phone games myself.

But after the Legacy Collections and MM11, I think people are less likely to get salty over a mobile game. Would be nice if Over-1 was involved regardless of the franchise included.

KarneraMythos

Smash Champion
There was a problem fetching the tweet

If this is what I think it is, I'm surprised Capcom didn't do it sooner. Hopefully the lack of brand recognition won't kill it out the gate.
The first image makes me think of the Battle Network series. I wouldn't be surprised if this ends up being a tease toward a revival of the franchise, at least via phone ("JACK IN! POWER UP!" anyone?) Could be stylized after the game with its Net Navi themes like if each individual player had their own Net Navi, who even knows?

Could be a Gacha style game too. Oh man, imagine the salt behind that...

Last edited:

Erimir

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3823-8583-9137
Something I hadn't thought about doing before I just saw it in a match is taunting while you have Leaf Shield up. If you're planning on just standing there and throwing it anyway, there's no downside, as the taunt will cancel when the throw begins. This is a very important tech.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Last edited:

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
It's 6/9 today. Happy Rockman Day! :ultmegaman:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
That new Mega Man X3 figure looks kind of cool. Though I'm not much of a collector of that stuff.

MAtgSy

Smash Ace
I am saddened to report that come this fall I will no longer be a Mega Man main. For my 1 true main has finally arrived.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I am saddened to report that come this fall I will no longer be a Mega Man main. For my 1 true main has finally arrived.
You're maining Banjo now? Cool. You could always have Mega Man as your 2nd character.

Last edited:

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Surprised this thread hasn't been bumped for the Rockman X Dive news.

Am skeptical about mobile games, especially action platformers, but this one actually looks decent so far. Building upon the Maverick Hunter X engine and adding new playable characters sounds both interesting and a good stepping stone for a potential X9 down the line. I wonder if Cinnamon will have a healing mechanic like in the cancelled Online game?

Would anyone here recommend downloading Teppen? I've been on the fence.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Surprised this thread hasn't been bumped for the Rockman X Dive news.

Am skeptical about mobile games, especially action platformers, but this one actually looks decent so far. Building upon the Maverick Hunter X engine and adding new playable characters sounds both interesting and a good stepping stone for a potential X9 down the line. I wonder if Cinnamon will have a healing mechanic like in the cancelled Online game?
Just saw it now. I don't really play mobile games, but I'll cop some sweet PNGs at the very least. Besides, the fact that Vile, Marino and Axl are back is kind of dope. Not to mention, Mega Man X getting both his OG and Command Mission designs is nice. I hope it'll lead to another main game if Mega Man 12 isn't the next thing they are working on.

kaithehedgefox

Smash Lord
I supported Mega Man back in the good old days! I was delighted when he made it in to Smash 4!

Also, I think Cutman would make a great assist trophy and never playable.

Last edited:
Top Bottom