• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Top Players & Videos by Character v3.5

Kipcom

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Kipcom
3DS FC
4725-7977-1418
Pit videos? YES!

Tried to look for 3.5 Pit before and saw nothing besides 5,000 Calebral videos (which were ehhh).
If only I wasn't getting bopped, lmao.
I'll improve my Pit for the next go round, I suppose.

Tetraflora

Smash Rookie
so like am I still too bad to be considered a top Kirby player or what lol

Dunno how many times people have suggested my spot for Kirby or Ness for this thread and got shot down everytime. Also just want to point out that I beat Alex's Kirby at Youmacon like forever ago. Gnosis doesn't even play the character anymore, Yador would agree I'm just as good if not better than him, and Yador beats JetX generally so... um like... yeah?

inb4 4th at Shuffle not good enough

Last edited:

FlashingFire

Smash Journeyman
Writing Team
Confirming that Gnosis no longer plays Kirby in the current PM version. He's pretty much a Marth main at this point, with TL and Fox secondaries.

Soft Serve

softie
Premium
Once kay B gets back from his real life responsibilities, I'm sure he'll just update The lists eventually.

Kipcom

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Kipcom
3DS FC
4725-7977-1418

Dunno how many times people have suggested my spot for Kirby or Ness for this thread and got shot down everytime. Also just want to point out that I beat Alex's Kirby at Youmacon like forever ago. Gnosis doesn't even play the character anymore, Yador would agree I'm just as good if not better than him, and Yador beats JetX generally so... um like... yeah?

Not good enough, maybe next time :troll:

Shokio

Netplay 4 Days
NNID
Shokio
I actually have a Pit I've been working on since this year. I planned on practicing him to get ready for the inevitable, better 3.6 Pit, but people have been telling me to go ahead and use mine in tourney. The lack of 3.5 Pit vids is kinda lame, I would like to contribute a little.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Bad char = any incentive I have of getting on their list is inherently void.

"Remember that guy who played 3.5 Pit?"

"You mean *insert 2 names, the only Pit players left*?"

"No, Shokio dude"

"I liked his Olimar better"

Last edited:

DrinkingFood

Smash Hero
Who said 3.6 Pit would be that much better? He doesn't seem bad to me right now atm. You don't need free stuff off throws to be a good character

Last edited:

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Who said 3.6 Pit would be that much better? He doesn't seem bad to me right now atm. You don't need free stuff off throws to be a good character
It helps make you feel like a real char though

Kipcom

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Kipcom
3DS FC
4725-7977-1418
I actually have a Pit I've been working on since this year. I planned on practicing him to get ready for the inevitable, better 3.6 Pit, but people have been telling me to go ahead and use mine in tourney. The lack of 3.5 Pit vids is kinda lame, I would like to contribute a little.
Do it do it do it.

I need to steal observe what all the cool kids are doing with Pit.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
First mistake was assuming Shokio was a cool kid

He's way cooler than me, should go watch all the movies he's in

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
That was kind of cute, but when Lunchables and Sethlon are your region then you've basically seen it all with Roy

KayB

Smash Master
BRoomer
Once kay B gets back from his real life responsibilities, I'm sure he'll just update The lists eventually.
This thread is on an indefinite hiatus at the moment. Because so much **** got in the way irl, I have like 12 hours worth of work to update the thread with, so it's kind of daunting lol. I have to try to organize my schedule and try to segment some stuff in or cut out some videos that I need to add in. Aaaaugh

DrinkingFood

Smash Hero
Do you seriously watch all the videos for all the players in this thread?
That's dedication, personally the farthest I would go is looking at the result of each game

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
I'd just look at the name and see how long the tag is. Anything past like 8 letters gets rejected if you can't shrink it into a decent acronym or short-hand

Dotcom

Smash Lord
Dog, I actually win events with Olimar. What a brother gotta do hop on the list?
Beat Bones' Marth and took Cactus Fox to game 5 on Fri, and won a 30 man local on Sat. Power of the pikmin ho'

FlashingFire

Smash Journeyman
Writing Team
That's dedication, personally the farthest I would go is looking at the result of each game
For what it's worth, I list the vast majority of the videos I post here with the winner's name first. That way the result is obvious and KayB can just copy/paste blocks of text to the relevant place in the OP. I think I didn't quite follow that rule when I posted Messi's Grand Finals sets though.

KayB

Smash Master
BRoomer
I'll break it down: per each video I use, it takes me two-three minutes (at minimum) to go through the video and paste it in the correct format in the OP. So when I have a channel that uploads, say, 15 videos that I can use, that's about 30-45 minutes of work I have to do at least per each channel, and follow about more than six channels at once. Plus, there are quite a few weekend tournaments, personal requests, and so on and so forth. In addition, I usually get to these at night due to work constraints, which isn't exactly the ideal time for my body to work.

I've been keeping up with this thread for a bit more than two years now, and I've mostly been able to keep up with it since personally life has never been too busy. But **** got in the way and I admittedly procrastinated this thread, and now I have so much work to keep up with. Once I get back to this soon, I'm going to see if I can cut the amount of work so I can shortcut my way back on track, because as it stands, the amount of work I need to catch up with as of now is way too unrealistic for me to handle.

Boiko

:drshrug:

You mean there are other kirby players worth mentioning?

3DS FC
5301-0744-1149
Gnosis still has a good kirby if he ever takes it out of the chest. Yador is also a very good kirby and player in general. In response to Boiko. Also you need to come down and fight Zeej!

Its unfortunate there arent more midwest/eastcoast players coming to the middle ground (OK/TX) to fight the west coast.....

MAYBE LTC3??? ;)

Last edited:
3DS FC
5301-0744-1149
have someone other than you state you are worth being on the list. Also, @Umbreon when you gonna get a better name? Gen 2 is so old. You should be Oshawott He's cute af

Last edited:

Player-3

Smash Hero
um i beat a top 5 lucas player according to this list with metaknight, kayb i know ur busy but when u on the update grind dont forget about a bottom tier hero homie

Kipcom

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Kipcom
3DS FC
4725-7977-1418
um i beat a top 5 lucas player according to this list with metaknight, kayb i know ur busy but when u on the update grind dont forget about a bottom tier hero homie
pls, I only got put on the Lucas list cause there's less than 5 Lucas players left. I don't play that character. :troll:

Last edited:
Top Bottom