• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Top of yoshi's story

M@1funk$hun

Smash Ace
(I've only done it on a computer, so I do not know how DI may work in a real match)
It's possible to kill off the top of yoshi's with a uair-uair-UpB.
Oh and also, fsmash is fluckin good

MarioMariox2

Smash Ace
NNID
KunehoKun
3DS FC
0748-3131-6459
(I've only done it on a computer, so I do not know how DI may work in a real match)
It's possible to kill off the top of yoshi's with a uair-uair-UpB.
Oh and also, fsmash is fluckin good
It could be possible in a real match. Like Zhu firebirding people on yoshi's.

j3ly

Smash Champion
if we could utilt a puff on the top platform and she DI's away im sure that we cud hit her with the tip of upB and kill her

even downB, the final hit sends people upwards. cud prolly kill puff lmao

utilt @ 70 (staled) -> upB kills puff, her final % being 88 in this demo

it seems important to hit puff with the back of the final 2 hitboxes. the ones that send the opponent behind mario.

technique seems very situational but useful still. puff really needs to be at the very very top of the stage, we aint doc, upB has little to no killing potential.

regardless, setup is utilt @ 70% on top platform, and followup is upB. downB is even weaker than upB.

keep double uair in mind, but i honestly dont see it happening. maybe try setting up with downB for confision?? maybe.

Top Bottom