• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Top 5 Smash Shorts #20 ft. Pro Play by NAKAT

Smash Shorts is out with an all new look! This episode's Top 5 Smash Shorts introduces a new design along with a very special Pro Play by CLG's NAKAT! We definitely had to do it big for Episode 20.

What is a Smash Short? As the name suggests, it's a quick moment or series of events in Smash that is so good, you have to share it with someone. We're giving you (yes, you) the opportunity to share those moments for a chance to be selected as one of the Top 5.

Congratulations to the Winners!
1.) Matrix (Sonic)
2.) That Other Michael (Luigi)
3.) Girthquake (DDD)
4.) Opana (Ganondorf)
5.) Senpai (Little Mac)

Check the links below to learn how you can submit your content right here on Smashboards:
Rules to Submit a Smash Short and Past Results Archive
Smash Shorts 21's Video Submission - Deadline: 5/6/16

Not a member? Join today and submit your best!

Missed the first few videos? Catch them here.

Stephen "Omni" Silver

Comments

Loving the new format, keep up the good work! I used to be a Ness main, butt I decided it wasn't worth it. That pro play was fantastic though!

That Luigi combo at number 2 was something spectacular. Makes me wish I'd put more effort into the Green Machine myself....

>pro play
>flowchart f-air chains
So I suppose that not performing a character's bread & butter is being pro?
If you want to underutilize your fighter's abilities to gain street cred fine but that is far from the optimal way to play.

If you want to underutilize your fighter's abilities to gain street cred fine but that is far from the optimal way to play.
i think he just means that flow chart fairs are a pro play but the sonic one is not

Fair chains are the most unoptimal option Ness can perform. Point is the "pro play" was a lot more average than the clips before it.

That Sonic play was too good... I need to know if side b<immediate footstool confirmed. That setup would've been so great to know a week in advance though, I recently got 4th in a tourney and I main Sonic :(

Top Bottom