• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Top 5 Favourite Single Player Experiences

Diversity

Smash Rookie
I have to say, I'm somewhat interested in seeing the Smash community talk about their favourite single player games. I get the feeling though that if people share their top 5, a lot of them are going to be Nintendo related... for some strange reason.

5. Half-Life
4. Super Mario Bros. 3
3. Castlevania Symphony of the Night/Castlevania III
2. Metal Gear Solid 3
1. Zelda... I really can't decide here. Probably one of the CDI games though :troll:

Jem.

Smash Master
I feel like I only have a top 3. I can list many that had a nostalgia lasting effect, but I think these three were the most powerful

Super Mario 64
Kingdom Hearts 1
Donkey Kong Country 2

Of course, others like FF7 and etc hit me good, but not like those three. The whole Kingdom Hearts series has been amazing for me though lol.

finalark

SNORLAX
I don't know if this rule is still in effect but technically no list threads.

But for me the Metroid and Fire Emblem games were always good for single player.

John2k4

The End of an Era
Alright, this list thread will be allowed on the basis that you keep it on lists. If people start bickering, then it gets closed.

Diversity

Smash Rookie
I feel like I only have a top 3. I can list many that had a nostalgia lasting effect, but I think these three were the most powerful

Super Mario 64
Kingdom Hearts 1
Donkey Kong Country 2

Of course, others like FF7 and etc hit me good, but not like those three. The whole Kingdom Hearts series has been amazing for me though lol.
If this list was longer, Mario 64 and KH would definitely be in there for me. DKC 2 is a game I've been meaning to play for ages. The only DK games I've really played extensively are the first three original DK games and DKC 1. One of these days I'll find time for the rest of them... one day.

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
Can I get back to you after Sunrise in Japan? Because I'm taking a loooong hard break from Smash Bros. in general to actually get a chance to PLAY more single player games.

D

Deleted member

1. alundra
2. star ocean 2
3. xenogears
4. final fantasy tactics
5. crash bandicoot 3:warped

SPECIAL MENTION: The 7th Guest for PC, game was dope when i played it at 5 yrs old

Top Bottom