• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Top 5/10?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ATH_

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0963-0267-2548
Switch FC
6592-1642-9705
Top 10 possibly. Not top 5 though.

Currently, my top 5 are:
Diddy, Sheik, Ness, Zero Suit Samus, Lucario.

Masonomace

Yeah Shulk, get stuck in!
NNID
Masonomace
Yoshi's maximum potential skill cap imo is worthy of top 10, & I think he can come kinda close to top 5 or combat the top 5. Not too sure about top 5 though.

Last edited:

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
I think he has the potential to stay within top 10. Probably not a top 5 character at the moment, at least in my opinion.

Also, this question doesn't quite need its own thread. The thread Slush linked to (http://smashboards.com/threads/character-competitive-impressions.367669/) is a great place for character placement discussion (the original post does not want any tier lists to be discussed though, so be careful what not to go around posting one). If you're more curious for our opinions specifically, you can ask around the social thread.

I'm gonna go ahead and lock this thread so discussion can be redirected to a more appropriate location. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom