• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Top 10 DLC Characters

Status
Not open for further replies.

FallofBrawl

Smash Ace
Well, since Mewtwo's reveal, floodgates are open for ANYONE to be DLC, including characters that are already trophies in the 3DS version. So basically, who are your top 10 playable characters for DLC? And why? I love speculation
Here are mine:
10. Rundas: Now Ridley seems to be out of the realm of possibility (plz samurai save him), Rundas is the next choice. He's got a good role in MP3 and he would be the only "ice" based character (rip in peace ice climbers). But the only reason why I dont see him in the game is because he debuted about 7 years ago.
9. Dixie: There has to be another DK rep, and it's gotta be Dixie, that's all.
8. Wonder Red: His game is relatively new and Platinum has been doing wonders for Nintendo. He fits in perfectly.
7. Codename Steam Character: Great way to promote the newest Nintendo IP, I can see a unique moveset with them.
6. Chorus Men: Can bring a different moveset with conductor controlling them and switching between the 3 men, Sakurai will find a way.
5. Impa: Zelda franchise needs a new character, they can implement her HW design and moveset!
4. Isaac: Another sword character but he has SYNERGY :O, oddly he's not an AT on the 3DS version and it'll make no sense for him to be an AT on the Wii U version..so potential DLC maybe?
3. Inkling: Can have a cool mechanic involving the ink she shoots out, the more ink the more movement options the inking has.
2. Wolf: Hey Star Fox for WiiU so yea, any promotion (especially SMASH promotion) is good promotion
1. Simon Bellmont: Well Castlevania is having a spree at the eShop, so why not? Moves based around his whip make him a really good zoner and if Snake can't represent Konami, Simon will
Alright dudes and dudettes, your turn

Last edited:

Narth

Plox
NNID
nathanrinkster
3DS FC
1736-2381-3285
Check me sig. (Not all are likely... At all...)

Last edited:
NNID
Nightdazer
3DS FC
0731-4784-1465
Bandanna Dee, Margalor, Dixie, Roy, Wolf, Lucas, Masked Man(Claus), Chorus Kids, Ridley, and Issac are the first 10 that come to mind for me.

udime123

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
3497-1825-3744
1. Isaac
2. Fawful
3. Starfy
4. Waluigi
5. Bandana Dee
6. Baloon Fight
7. Porky
8. Saki
9. Louie
10. Slippy Toad

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend
  1. Impa
  2. Bandana dee
  3. :wolf::lucas::popo: Also number 3 dixie kong
  4. Ridley (super metroid version and smaller)
  5. king k rool
  6. Rythem heaven rep (most likely chorus men)
  7. Sceptile
  8. Isaac
  9. Roy (not :4roy: this :roypm:)
  10. The lost melee veterans

Jaguar360

Smash Lord
NNID
Jaguar360
3DS FC
0516-7348-2137
  1. Wolf - he deserves it
  2. Sceptile - Fire/Water/Grass starter trio please?
  3. Sonic rep (Tails/Knuckles)
  4. Isaac
  5. Snake
  6. Krystal
  7. Zero
  8. King K. Rool
  9. Dixie Kong
  10. Ryu Hayabusa :)

Last edited:

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
1. Krystal
2. Dixie Kong
3. Impa / Tingle
4. Ridley
5. Ice Climbers
6. Wolf
7. Medusa
8. Ashley
9. Zoroark / Genesect
10. King K Rool

Last edited:

Mr.Seven

Smash Journeyman
NNID
The_FPG
Let's see... Top 10... (Assuming that all DLC would be first-party titles)

1. Impa, as she is a known fighter and the most recurring character in Zelda after the main three. Have her design based off of Skyward Sword or Hyrule Warriors.

2. Krystal, if her move set is based off of the staff from Adventures. The move set potential is there, and pretty much speaks for itself.

3. Dixie Kong, as she is the tritagonist from the DK franchise. There is move set potential and reasonable fan demand.

4. Wonder Red, as he would be a great representative for a new and budding IP. Also, he would add to the unique charm and wackiness that Smash has.

5. Inkling. Smash would be the absolute perfect way to promote an upcoming game, in this case, Splatoon. She can do plenty with the paint gun, and having her as a DLC character would be amazing.

6. Issac. Golden Sun was a great game, and there is a lot of fan demand for him. His absence in SSB4 strikes me as odd, as he was one of the better AT's in the game.

7. Bandana Dee. The last notable Kirby protagonist in the series, Bandana Dee would would off a unique move set with the spear alone.

8. Anyone from Advance Wars. The series is popular, and has an AT, but by now, the series needs some playable representation.

That's all I could think of for now, but honestly, I think that 5 characters tops will make it as DLC.

Sponge

Smash Journeyman
Inkling, Wonder Red, Dixie Kong, Cranky Kong, Bandana Dee, Chibi Robo, Chorus Men, Impa, Captain Toad, and Medusa.

D

Deleted member

1. King K. Rool
2. Deoxys
3. Ray (Custom Robo)
4. Geno
5. Krystal
6. Pichu
7. Saki Amamiya
8. Slime
9. Bomberman
10. Isaac

I'd say Kid Goku, but he's a manga character (and thus is not happening). If I were to put him in on the list; he'd be between Ray and Geno.

Last edited by a moderator:

Flaxr XIII

Smash Lord
NNID
FlaxrXIII
1. Anna: She'll always be my Number One :awesome:
2. Ice Climbers: A great injustice has been done and I shall no rest until they right this wrong.
3. Rayman: An awesome character who will fit wonderfully with the Nintendo cast and it shows Western game developers some love.
4. Inkling: An awesome looking character from one of the freshest looking Nintendo IP in such a long time.
5. Lucas: I'm really sad to see this kid go and I recently started a Mother 3 playthrough so I feel some attatchment to this kid. I know the struggle he's been through.
6. Bandanna Dee: No reason aside from he's awesome.
7.Wolf: Another cut I'm sad to see happen. I preferred him to Falco even.
8. Lana: She's insanely cute and a totally unique magic user.
9. Issac: Seriously, where the hell is he?
10. Chibi Robo: a cool little guy who should get some more attention.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
1-Wolf: He didn't deserved the cut
2-Lucas: With some changes to his moveset
3-Snake: It's very unlikely but I miss the box
4-Isaac: Golden Sun Rep, nuff said
5-K. Rool: A DK villiain with a lot of potential
6-Lana: Waifu
7-Sceptile: To have starters of the three basic types
8- Impa/Ghirahim: Two original Zelda reps
9- Tharja: A slow but powerful darkness magic user maybe?
10- Ryu: I don't know why but I think he can fit in the Smash Universe really well

EDIT: And why not Simon Belmont too? With him, we can have another guy from Captain N, that would be Fantasticus! :4pit:

Last edited:

ShrekItRalph

Smash Ace
The smasher comes from the bottom of the arena
1. Inkling: I don't know why I am so excited for Splatoon, but I am so I want them in Smash. I also think they have a great design.
2. Ice Climbers: The only cut vet I care about, the rest can stay cut. Plus I still want my Ice Climbers Uprising...
3. Hades (Kid Icarus): People complain about the lack of villans in Smash so Sakurai could put the best Nintendo bad guy in the game. Of course that would lead to more complaining about Sakurai bias but whatever.
4. Viridi: Not enough KI characters. Although I don't know what they would do to the reset bomb forrest level while Viridi is playable, I imagine that they could just not have her pop up in the background (INB4 Leave it to me).
5. Groose: THE GROOSE KABOOSE IS LOOSE
6. Hawlucha: I know people are flipping out over Mewtwo... but Hawlucha IS THE GREATEST POKEMON IN THE WORLD. (Well one of them anyway).
7. Cranky Kong: Make him play like Scrooge Mc Duck like in Tropical Freeze and I think he could be a really fun Smash character.
8. Chorus Men: I never know how much I wanted this until that "leak"... but I still want it.
9. Umm... Mona (Wario Ware): I don't know, I just like her is all. Plus it would be nice to have another Wario Rep.
10. Ummmmm... How about Lana from Hyrule Warriors?: I use her alot in HW and her moves in that game would translate well into Smash.

Last edited:

[Obnoxshush/Dasshizer]

Off floating somewhere
My top 10 DLC (note, these characters are not poke balls,assist trophies, or stage bosses. Also 1 per series)
1. WOLF!!!!!!!!!!!
2. Sami (from Advance Wars)
3. King K Rool
4. Isaac
5. Ice Climbers
6. Lucas
7. Hades
8. Black Shadow
9.Captain Syrup
10. Getsis

DeathFox137

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Tech137
Okay. Here are my ideas for characters for DLC. I am very open for criticism. Now I gave a rule for myself. One character per franchise so *takes a deep breath and lets it all out slowly* here we go.

10. Isaac from Golden Sun. Reason: I thought it was a very solid RPG game for the handhelds. With powers such as Psynergy, you can use it in battle and outside of battle. Hm. Makes you think, huh? Golden Sun got a game recently, so I think Isaac's chances of being DLC are abit decent. Sounds very exciting. A mix between swordplay and psynergy sounds like a nice combination.

9. Wolf O'Donnell from the Star Fox series. It would make sense to have Wolf as DLC since we are getting a new Star Fox game probably next year. Besides, I thought Wolf was pretty unique and who knows. There might be some new possibilities for movesets on Wolf. Maybe they might give him a huge arsenal of weapons from assault while he retains his claw swipes.

8. Dixie Kong from the Donkey Kong series. To be fair, I thought Dixie was one of the more strong female characters from....well any series. As the girl with the whirl, Dixie is not afraid to take on tons of opponents. There are tons of possibilities to make her unique such as making her attack opponents with her hair as well as using her gumball shooter, fly in the air with her hair (Pretty much like tropical freeze), and much more.

7. Banjo Kazooie. Ah yes, anyone who owned an N64 knows who these 2 are. A bear and bird bent on adventure to stop a witch from her evil deeds. Their wacky moves such as Ratatap Rap, Beak Barge and many more as well as shooting eggs, use spring shoes for recovery would make them very unique characters. I know what you are thinking. Yes they are 3rd party now, but seeing how they are well known with nintendo's history, I think it is worth a shot.

6. Lucas from Mother 3. I remember him back in Brawl. At first, I didn't know who he was. Now since I played the game of Mother 3, I know now. I think Lucas still has a chance even if Ness has his moves as part as custom. There are different possibilities with unique PSI powers such PK Love. He can still keep some of his moves such as PK Thunder to recover still. I wish he can come back soon.

5. Impa from the Zelda series. Remember Zelda and Shiek and how they were different. Well, look no further. What if Impa had a combination of hand to hand moves as well and magic moves. To me, not only will those moves will probably work if she is in her SS model (Skyward Sword), but she made an important role as a body guard for Zelda.

4. Mach Rider. I know this is a shot in the dark, but I thought he was a pretty classic character from his series. He also made cameo appearances in games such as Smash Bros series as a trophy, his song showing up, and as a sticker as well as his game making an appearance in WarioWare Twisted. Hard to say about his moves but if Sakurai can give unique moves to characters such as Captain Falcon and Little Mac, I think Mach Rider is ready to go.

3 Chorus Men from Rhythm Heaven. Rhythm Heaven has got some representation in here lately such as trophies and an enemy called Sneaky Spirit. I heard this can work with the whole "conductor controlling them" mechanic.

2, Sceptile from Pokemon. I find it really odd that we have a water and fire type pokemon and no grass type. With that said, I think Sceptile would be unique enough. With his leaf blade moves as well as other moves such as iron tail or dragon breath to mix it up, Sceptile can really step up the competition.

1. Simon Belmont from Castlevania. Well we keep hearing them keep getting games on Eshop and they were popular from the NES days. He is a vampire hunter who fought against hordes of monsters with his vampire killer (whip) to take on Dracula. With his subweapons in his arsenal, he is a fighter not to mess with. I know he is 3rd party now, but I think he would be an interesting character. And if he ever shows, I just realized. The Captain N team will be complete since we already have Pit and Megaman. Man, those will be the days.

That's all I got. Let me know what you think.

pupNapoleon

Smash Hero
NNID
NapoleonPlays
3DS FC
5129-1683-5306
Switch FC
SW 3124 9647 8311
In absolutely no order at all (well, actually, the order is series related, entirely). I cast my net wider than ten because I would be delighted to see so many characters.

1- Captain Toad
2- Dixie Kong
3- King K Rool
4- Vaati
5- Sceptile
6- Pokemon Trainer
7- Wolf
8- Ice Climbers
9- Lip
10- Balloon Fighter
11- Ray
12- Chibi Robo
13- Isaac
14- Andy
15- Chorus Kids
16- Wonder Red
17- Inkling
18- Bomberman
19- Rayman
20... and, still, Ridley, whom I don't actually take as being down for the count.

Last edited:

8-peacock-8

Smash Hero
1. Wonder Red - Easily the character I want most. His roots as a character action game character make him perfect for fighting games. He would also be another Mii/Palutena by having a vast selection of costum moves to use.

2. Wolf - He was my favorite of the cut Brawl vets.

3. Ice Climbers - I liked these two in casual play. They were fun and I have a soft spot for them and their game. (Damn 3DS)

4. Snake - I'd like to see him return. Then Smash can boast even more about its legendary selection of guest characters.

5. King K Rool - My favorite Mario/DK/Warioverse villain. I just want another villain also.

6. Bomberman - A character who really deserves to be in Smash. Even though he's dead now, Bomberman is easily the "most nintendo" a guest could've been back when his franchise wasn't being treated like most of Capcom's IPs. He's also my favorite Konami choice. Lol

7. Chorus Kids - Developed a soft spot for them when we all thought they'd be a thing. Lol

8. Cia - I actually really want this to happen. Her magic play style and a new type of character will be added. Female Villain. (Since they'd probably base her off the mode she took through out most of Hyrule Warriors)

9. Impa - Based off of her Hyrule Warriors style. That would be amazing to have in Smash.

10. Shantae - The least likely of my choices. She's from one of my favorite franchises of all time and she's just awesome. She would literally bring more magic to the game.

Sabrewulf238

Smash Hero
1. Isaac
-massive gap-
2. Ice Climbers
3. Andy/Sami
4. Chibi Robo
5. Mallo
6. Bayonetta
7. Ray MK III
8. Fiora
9. King K Rool
10. Inkling

Characters like Wonder Red, Lip and Excitebiker are also deserving I think, but they didn't make the list.

Last edited:

EmeraldDragonair

Smash Journeyman
NNID
EmeraldDragonair
1 - Isaac
2 - King K. Rool
3 - Icies
4 - Sami (or Andy)
5 - Wolf
6 - Dixie
(from here i'm not that fussed)
7 - Impa
8 - Lucas
9 - The other of Sami/Andy
10 - Roy (couldn't care less myself, but the more comebacks the better)

4theRECORD

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2878-9708-8635
10:Ice Climbers
They're unique, they are the only reps of a certain franchise, and has been around since Melee. The only reason I put them here is because I don't main them.
9:Roy
Used him a lot in Melee, so I would be fairly happy if he does come back. Won't complain if he dosen't though, FE does have quite the representation already...
8:Grovyle
He would represent not only both the third gen and the grass type, but he could put in Mystery Dungeon stuff to give him a bit more reason. Think he's a bit better choice than Sceptile at least.
7:Marshal
Or any RH rep. I like the series, and giving them the first rep would allow for the first rhythm game rep in Smash. Since Chorus Men seem to have been cut for similiar reasons to ICs, Marshal might be a bet better.
6:King K.Rool
There is no doubt that DK should have a third rep. The only question is who? I decided to favor K. Rool, as he seems to have a lot more moveset potential, and we need more heavyweights anyway.
5:Lucas
He's a Brawl veteran, which would be easy to remake, and I consider him to be the second most original of all the clones. Mother can have two reps.
4:Lip
While I'm okay with Dr. Mario, I don't think one full clone character is enough to represent the puzzle game genre, not when it is a genre that has been around since the earliest days of gaming, and still is one of the most popular genres around. This is one of the reasons why I consider Lip pretty deserving of a slot in Smash. (There's plenty more, but I don't want to clitter the post with my drabble, so...)
3:Wolf
With Mewtwo already DLC and Ridley gone (RIP), I consider Wolf to be second-in-line for DLC. Not only is he the most original of all clones, but his franchise is getting a new game recently-by the man Miyamoto himself. The fact he's from Brawl helps too. Maybe we could to change his FS, but that's the only issue I have.
2:Issac
1:Ray
I'm going to put these two together. These two are former ATs that star from pretty popular franchises, yet their existence has been apparently been wiped out from the 3DS version for some reason. Maybe they're just WiiU only ATs, but a lot of people are hoping for their inclusion as DLC now, including myself. I'm pretty sure these two were the most requested after Little Mac, and I'm sure Sakurai knows of their popularity and what would happen if he excluded them from 3DS. Which is why I have some big hopes for these two. I only put Ray higher because I simply liked Custom Robo a bit more.

...If all this happens I would seriously consider starting to worship Sakurai, or something.

BluePikmin11

Akko is my dear daughter!
NNID
blue
1. Lucas
2. Professor Layton
3. Anna
4. Chorus Men
5. Masked Man
6. Geno
7. Zoroark
8. Ice Climbers
9. Kumatora
10. Fiora

I know not all of them will be in, but I believe in the impossible.

Blade Knight

Smash Ace
1. King K. Rool
2. Wonder Red
3. Dark Samus being upgraded from AT to Playable
4. Sami
5. Dixie Kong

That's literally all I could care to ask for. Wolf's the only veteran I want back other than Snake, and unfortunately any Konami representation is very unlikely.

Last edited:

Putuk

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2723-9688-6533
Switch FC
SW-8387-2163-6416
1. Lucas (all I need)
2.-10. Whoever other people want. (though I doubt there'd be another Pokémon character and 3rd party characters also seem unlikely (of those, Snake probably has the best chances))

Modular Zeal

Smash Journeyman
NNID
tsquared
3DS FC
2750-1105-6750
1. Issac (i'm willing to put all money on him, i mean why else would they remove his assist trophy)
2. Ice Climbers
3. Wolf
4. Paper Mario (why has he not already been in Smash?)
5. Lucas
6. Dixie Kong (I think she will just be a clone, but they will change her up-b, also Diddy's pop-gun)
7. Baby Mario and Luigi (a cool Ice Climbers type match up i would love to see, Peach and Daisy would be alts.)
8. Eggman (why does nobody want him, they could make him like Bowser Jr. but in his floaty machine thing)
9. Ridley (why not, I still think there is a chance)
10. King K. Rool

Edit: this is an idea my brother and I have thought of but what if they had a Yoshi type clone but with Baby Mario on his back and there could be some move changes. Just a thought :p

Last edited:

Ganonthegreat

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Ganonthegreat
3DS FC
3780-9005-2627
1. Ridley (Obvious choice)
2. King K. Rool (We need a third DK rep)
3. Cranky Kong (If not K. Rool than Cranky, because Dixie would just be a semi-clone of Diddy)
4. Andy (An Advance Wars rep would be awesome, with him building things on the stage to adapt the environment he'd be very unique and fun)
5. Toad/Captain Toad (If we get a Mario rep it should be him. Toad is long overdue and with his recent playable status in every modern Mario game he's more relevant than ever)
6. Wolf (My most wanted returning veteran, he never should have been cut over Falco)
7. Wonder Red (Not sure how he would work, but however they do it he'll be amazing)
8. Paper Mario (I'd put him in the Yoshi/Wario bracket of Mario spin-offs, there's a lot Paper Mario does that Mario can't do, and I want to see this happen so bad)
9. Isaac (I don't know much about him but I know how much he's wanted, so I added him here)
10. Rayman (If we get another third-party character he's the obvious pick. With his trophy status showing that Ubisoft are happy to have him involved he'd be a hugely welcome addition to the third-party roster)

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
1. Snake - I mean Kojima did pretty much say it was ok for Sakurai to have Snake return so
2. Wolf
3. Fiora
4. Square Enix rep (Neku or Agnès maybe)
5. Isaac
6. Bandana Waddle Dee
7. Marshal
8. Dixie
9. Wonder Red (or Bayonetta)
10. Impa

D

Deleted member

1. Isaac - The central character of a franchise that, in my opinion, deserves some recognition. And, like most of these choices, his potential for a moveset would be awesome.
2. Medusa - She'd service as the game's only female villain, and would provide counterbalance against the heavenly duo... and that other guy. Of course, if you have to use somebody else as her English voice, that's alright.
3. Lucas - I liked using Lucas more than Ness in Brawl.
4. Dixie Kong - The most useful Kong of them all.
5. Rayman - I'd love for Rayman to appear with a moveset inspired by the Great Escape & Hoodlum Havoc, but his animations and gestures from Origins & Legends.
6. Bayonetta - If her game sells well on the Wii U, I can see this happening down the road.
7. Fiora - Well... it'd sound good, although I hope it's Fiora with the mechanical body.
8. Snake - Clearance isn't the problem, considering Kojima's history and fascination with Smash Bros.
9. Paper Mario - I'd love for this to happen, although Paper Mario as a stage disappoined me heavily.
10. King K. Rool - His special moves would be obvious to DKC fans, and he'd easily have fun with the alternate costumes, since he'd have five of them (King K. Rool, Kaptain K. Rool, Baron K. Roolenstein, King Krusha K. Rool, and his Super Sluggers attire).

That's my viewpoint.

RavenKingSage

Smash Journeyman
The most corrupt country ever, except most others.
I only really have four that I want to see...

4. Lucas
3. Wolf
2. King K. Rool
1. Ridley (yeah, yeah, I've heard it all...)

But if you were to add a 5th, I'd say Marshal from Rhythm Heaven. Yes, Gematsu put the idea of a Rhythm Heaven character in our heads, but when I started thinking about it and started thinking up a moveset for Marshal, I thought that he could be a cool addition. And I absolutely love Rhythm Heaven, so Marshal would be a pleasant surprise :)

Beyond that, there's not really anyone else. Although if you must know, Fiora is the character that would be amazing to see but barely has any chance in my opinion (and didn't have much of one to begin with).

ikemachine

Smash Apprentice
10. Lucas
9. Ice Climbers
8. Wonder Red
7. Rayman
6. Wolf
5. Isaac
4. King k rool
3. Impa
2. Vaati
1. Dixie Kong

This is in no particular order but these seem most practical and i kibd of doubt we will get 10 dlc characters

Chase

Smash Ace
1. Dixie
2. Wolf
3. K. Rool
4. Isaac
5. Captain Toad
6. Inkling
7. Lucas
8. Captain Fleming
9. Impa
10. Lucas
11. Ridley

ShadowGamerOmega

Smash Rookie
NNID
Earthboundianz
3DS FC
0447-5101-1686
Although I'm not getting my hopes up for more DLC beyond Mewtwo, here's what I'd like to see.

1. Isaac
2. Wolf
3. Lucas
4. Roy
5. Snake (Even though I'm positive he's not returning in any way)
6. Paper Mario
7. Young Link (Re-worked by giving him the ability to use masks)
8. A New Pokemon (Sceptile/Garchomp/Gengar/Scizor)
9. Ninten (As a Ness clone, or unique. Either works)
10. Dixie Kong/King K Rool

Last edited:

LunarWingCloud

Smash Lord
NNID
LunarWingStorm
3DS FC
2449-4791-3879
1. Ice Climbers
2. Isaac
3. Wolf - with some changes to make him unique I would wish
4. Andy (Advance Wars) - not sure how he'd work but I would love to see it
5. Bayonetta
6. Snake
7. Ray (Custom Robo)
8. Lucas
9. Bandana Dee - Kirby series IMO deserves the fourth rep
10. Dixie Kong

And an honorable mention goes to Roy, who I wouldn't mind also seeing.

Last edited:

Ghirahilda

♥Smash Beauty♥
NNID
Marcelinho21
1 - Roy
3 - Paper Mario
3 - Lucas
4 - Krystal
5 - Dixie Kong
6 - Bayonetta
7 - Vaati (actually Ghirahim, but he is already an AT)
8 - Isaac (where are you?)
9 - Bomberman (the next big third party that needs to appear!)

Dave Stevenson

Smash Rookie
1. Ice Climbers
2. Dixie Kong
3. Lucas
4. Wolf
5. Fiora
6. Isaac
7. Snake
8. Impa
9. Sami
10. Bandanna Dee

The reason Fiora is up that high is because I just started playing Xenoblade last week and with today's picture of the day, I began using previous Ridley supporter logic. (Also, as you can tell, I am not a huge fan of cut characters)

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Just :snake:, :wolf:, :lucas:, and :popo:(If it's possible)

Don't really care for anyone else.

Andyjoe522

Smash Ace
NNID
Andyjoe522
I haven't really gathered any thoughts on who I'd personally like to see, but if I had to list off some characters I think are more likely than others (mainly going off of what games have been released recently or we know are coming at some point within the next year or so):

• A Star Fox character (Wolf? Krystal? Someone else entirely? We'll have to wait and see on this one)
  • A Legend of Zelda character (My bet at this point is Impa)
  • Bayonetta (with all the praise Bayonetta 2 has been getting, I could see Nintendo wanting to push awareness for the game further down the line. I'll admit she's still easily one of the least likely characters on this list.)
  • A Xenoblade Chronicles X character (We don't know much about the cast so far, but other than the thus far silent player character, Elma seems to be a standout. Another possibility is Fiora from the original Xenoblade Chronicles)
  • An additional Pokémon character, other than Mewtwo (My personal bet is the return of Squirtle and/or Ivysaur, or the addition of Sceptile)
  • A Splatoon character (Nintendo seems to be pushing Splatoon as its next big property, so I'd say we'll be seeing a character from this game in Smash at some point)
  • A Code Name S.T.E.A.M. character (for similar reasons as Splatoon, I'm sure Nintendo would want to push a brand new IP from one of it's most well known studios)

sandslash

Smash Apprentice
1. King K Rool
2. Pico
3. Ivysaur
4. Issac
5. Dixie
6. Wolf
7. Krystal
8. Bomberman
9. Jolteon
10. Lucas