• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Top 10 Chacracters that should be in super smash brothers

Status
Not open for further replies.

TimboJimbo

Smash Rookie
Nice video, here are my thoughts:

#10 Waluigi - He should stay as an assist trophy and a costume for Luigi, that's it.

#9 Bomberman - Would be quite cool but it'll be hard to make all his moves different. MIght be another good assist trophy.

#8 - Baby Bowser - Actually would be really cool. He could be a move-clone of Bowser but work in a completely diff way, like Ganondorf and Captain Falcon (only make it so he doesn't suck). Really like this choice.

#7 - Goemon - Floor-humping-crawl-thing is awesome but I just don't want him in it. Don't know why. Sorry.

#6 - Little Mac - Could def work but would need a lot of work making his moves different, same problem as Bomberman. Liked him as an assist trophy.

#5 - Joe&Mac - Looks really cool actually. One issue could be that they are only in 2 games. If they are popular enough then they would work as a character (Joe&Mac just being diff costumes). If they aren't popular enough then maybe another assist trophy nomination.

#4 - Banjo&Kazooie - Microsoft own their rights (thats why its bean "a while" since they were on a nintendo console). Microsoft wont release their rights. The end :( They would have been AWESOME.

#3 - King K Rool - It would def be nice to have some more DK representin' in SSB, but I just have no idea what his moves would be. I would like to see this work but I'm not sure how...

#2 - Simon Belmont - Moveset would be the same as Sheik. No thanks.

#1 - Geno - I can tell you love this character, I don't have that affection having not played the game and he looks rubbish. When I first saw the silhouette I thought it was going to be Nights from the Sega games. Geno disappointed me a lot. Sorry :s

Gatlin

cactus in the valley that's about to crumble down.
I feel this would be more suited to be posted in the Smash Wii U thread. Basically any potential character discussion should go there, please :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom