• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Toon's Bomb Cancleing Technique

-Champ-

Smash Apprentice

Thought that I would share this information with you guys. So essentially, you are able to cancel Toon's landing/animation lag with bombs!

Jump Canceled Throw
Input: Jump > Bomb
Effect: You'll throw a bomb and slide slightly further than normal. It cancels your run/throwing animation, so its easier for you to follow up with.

Landing Lag Cancel Bomb
Input: Down + B when you have a bomb
Effect: Throwing a bomb can cancel your landing lag animation. Meaning that you can do stuff like Air Dodge > Z-Air > Lag Cancel Bomb > Any Follow Up. Or Arrow> Lag Cancel Bomb > Follow Up

Bomb Fake Out > Lag Cancel Bomb
Input: Air Throw Backward > Catch With Aerial > Lag Cancel Bomb
Effect: When throwing a bomb backwards, you can catch it again with an aerial. After you catch it you can cancel the landing lag for easy follow ups.

Reverse Bomb Fake Out > Lag Cancel Bomb
Input: Run > Hit backwards > Jump > Air Throw Backwards > Catch With Aerial > Lag Cancel Bomb
Effect: Essentially, your doing the same thing as above but , you can now do it when running in the direction you want to attack.

Bomb Dropping
Input: Drop bomb right before you hit the ground. (Same as Brawl)
Effect: you will drop a bomb on the ground that wont explode until the time runs out.

Il update this more when I get my hands on the Wii U version.

Video Link

Yackabean

"He's shooting arrows out his butt" ~ Scotland
NNID
jack1996
3DS FC
3539-9728-7714
We already got a few threads explaining this but thanks either way! Sadly The lag cancel toss your referring or as many of us toons like to call it now "Bomb Lag Cancel" is gone in the Wii U version. Hoping it's not though !

Top Bottom