• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Toons BLC has been patched

mush21

Smash Rookie
I am disappoint.

In all seriousness, this was a fun technique that TL needed to remain a viable character. He received a total of ZERO buffs to counteract him losing this.

I dunno............

-Champ-

Smash Apprentice
I am disappoint.

In all seriousness, this was a fun technique that TL needed to remain a viable character. He received a total of ZERO buffs to counteract him losing this.

I dunno............
yeah man it just feels like they didn't put any effort into making him better. Seems like they copied and pasted from brawl and took all ATs out. I'm not giving up hope just yet though, maybe the wii u will have a pleasant suprice...hopefully.

lijero13ss

Smash Journeyman
NNID
lijero13ss
3DS FC
3024-5912-8660
Yeah they didn't buff him at all. I wrote down all the damage every (and i mean every) move of his dealt. Compared to the 1.0.4 Tink, and it was all the same.

However, unfortunately, it seems like his Uair was nerfed :(

Max Launcher Speed before was 143 and now its 120.

Top Bottom