• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TOON LINK TECS

darkrailink1 (dl1)

Smash Cadet
NNID
Dl1
3DS FC
2509-2107-2647
While playing 3.6 i noticed that when throwing up a bomb and then hookshooting it in the air the bomb will get pushed in that direction. Im not sure if this is new or old i just wanted to ask and maybe teach some new toonlink players some new ways to play and build there toonlink. :toonlink:

steakhouse

Smash Apprentice
It's called AGT and stands for Aerial Glide Tossing. It's very important tech as not only does it expand all of Tink's game in every direction thanks to bombs, but it can also be used to manipulate the oponents items, including bombs and turnips (this means that you can airdodge-grab a turnip in midair and AGT it at the same time). It also boosts Tink's recovery from one of the ****tiest in the game to one of the best.

Ezlo

Smash Cadet
It's called AGT and stands for Aerial Glide Tossing.
Actually I'm pretty sure that he's referring to that thing where you hookshot a bomb and it goes flying. It's not too useful, but if you can pull it off in a single shorthop, then it can be handy for running away and camping. Aero used to hookshot bombs all the time, so you can probably find uses by watching him play.

Top Bottom