• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Too many falcos?

Two.Of.Hearts

Smash Apprentice
Is anyone else a little mad about how many falco players there are out there? I know he's a great character and all, but am I the only person who wants to get a lot better with other characters simply for the sake of originality?

Two.Of.Hearts

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, I started playing falco before I knew anything about a smash community, just hanging out in my friends' basements.

But still, you go to a smash fest and there are always soooo many falco dittos. And that's not necessarily how it is at the top pro level.

Thunderbolt

Smash Journeyman
In Southern California, Falco isn't the problem. There are many Falcos, but what the problem is all there is are Shieks, Marths, and Foxs. Every tournament i've gone to, I don't think i've faced anything else. Except Jigglypuff and Samus.

syaoran

Smash Rookie
I'm new here in the community but Falco has always been my main character even before i got to know this place existed or that there was a tier list. I guess I'm just glad the character I've been using is somewhat good.

Two.Of.Hearts

Smash Apprentice
In Southern California, Falco isn't the problem. There are many Falcos, but what the problem is all there is are Shieks, Marths, and Foxs. Every tournament i've gone to, I don't think i've faced anything else. Except Jigglypuff and Samus.
Really? No Peaches or Falcons?

yeah tehres a lot of falcos but tihnk of it this way, THERES MORE FOXS
Maybe at an MLG, sure. But probably not at your local smashfest.

Smash Master
It's because SHL is broken. I used to use Fox, but then I had to use mindgames to do damage. Now I just have to short hop and shoot a laser. So easy. Not only that, but that one stupid laser hit sets up all sorts of crazy brokenness. If it wasn't for Wobbling, Falco would be the uncontested most broken character.

Epok

Smash Ace
homie, just play with whoever you wanna play with. find originality in your playing style. its hard to be "original". too may people play the game so just get good with who ever.

Lucid

Smash Cadet
hes quick, is powerful, has an unstoppable spike, has good combo sets and can short hop laser easy, yeah i agree.

SilverDraco134

Smash Cadet
Falco is a real beast to play as, and play against. My cousin plays a mean Falco. I can pretty much only keep up with him when I use Peach and sometimes Samus. So I can see why Falco is so popular. Pretty fast, high jumps, nice aerials, the blaster, the SHINE. Scary to play against I'll tell ya. His recovery is bad though and so I usually just turnip him to death till he falls to his death.

Top Bottom