• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

toggle stage hazards

moneyfrenzy

Smash Ace
Ok, so i know many many other people have thought of this idea, and im definently not the first to, but i didnt see a thread for this so i decided to make one.

Let me put ummm spear pillar for an example. how about they make it so dialga palkia and cressilia dont do any damage or any of their random attacks. You can toggle this on and off.

This will work for any stage, like fire on norfair, cars on onett, and shy guys on mario kart.

I dont see why they havent done this yet. What are your thoughts?

aba1

Smash Apprentice
I would LOVE this. It would make a ton of levels actually playable. Particularly Pokemon stadium my would be favorite stadium.

ZelDan

Smash Master
I always thought it'd be neat if Smash did something like Mario Power tennis, where there would be two versions of a stage. a standard one (non-hazardous one), and a hazardous one.

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed
there are several stages that me and my friends would have played on more if we could turn off their hazards (mario bros being the best example)

Vintage Creep

Smash Master
NNID
VintageCreep
It would be a nice addition, but I wouldn't use it that much if Smash 4 turns out to be a party brawler like... Brawl.

Top Bottom