• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Today?

B J

Smash Cadet
Only less than 24 hours to go! (If you are going to the midnight release). So... how will today be?
Will today be the longest wait for you? The hardest wait so far? Will it seem to take forever to get to tomorrow? Or will today be the easiest wait, and you feel that the day will just breeze by?

EDIT: For me myself, i think today will be a breeze :)

Brawler1432

Smash Lord
IGN says its "AVAILABLE NOW !"

But Im going slowly insane as each minute passes.

Ti11erTheKi11er

Smash Apprentice
Was hard to get to sleep last night cause i have to go pick up one of my 2 copies at 11 AM so i leaving here in hour to go get one

sfox8

Smash Journeyman
Today will be the longest wait for me, with the temptation of the Gamestop tournament that I was unable to register for and the midnight release that I can't make. I have to get to the stores early tomorrow to get the game so I'll be thinking about Brawl all day today...

Necrochild313

Smash Apprentice
I can't sleep. I got off of night shift at 6 am, I have to do a sidejob this afternoon, and go back on nightshift tonight, and I've got tomorrow off for nonstop brawl, but I'm afraid I might pass out.

I'm too **** excited.

Brentos4o8

Smash Ace
I guess it will pretty easy. It's just another day in the 0284083 days we had to wait.
I'm gonna like watch anime, the Warriors game, and probably hang out with my friends later so I'm okay. :)

Nowfist

Smash Apprentice
Today will be easy cause I have a friend coming over. But still, today will probably last a bit longer then usual.

Umandsf

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Umandsf
3DS FC
3927-0812-7458
Switch FC
SW-0595-8375-5017
Currentlly in the math lab. Have to stay until 4. Will work on USAMTS all day until 9. Go to GameStop with friend. Play in tournament. Get game. Return to room. Play if roommate is not asleep.

Dustero

Smash Journeyman
Todaky is going by pretty fast. I got the last spot in my Gamestop's tournament, so I'm happy. I'm going to call them in a little bit to ask about items and stages. I also have some homework to do in a few minutes.

I'm getting my game at midnight, but I'm going to try and get it afte I win the tournament.

BananaX

Smash Apprentice
I'm pulling my hair out right now. However, to help the time pass, I am going to go over to my friend's house and play Melee kind of as a final goodbye. Then, we're going to the tournament and midnight release.

SirChubbs

Smash Rookie
^^^^ All my gamestops can only cover preorders, luky for me i live right by a 24/7 walmart so I might get it at midnight.

Minty

Smash Apprentice
today will be a breeze =P. I am going out with my gf since its our anniversary =o. and then my friend is coming over for some melee matches then we are off to gamestop !

Chro

Smash Apprentice
Well, not going to midnight release, so I've got 24 hours (DLS starts/ends/whatever, so one less hour of waiting!). I'll be OK. As it gets closer, the waiting gets more bearable for me (a month ago I was going insane).

Umandsf

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Umandsf
3DS FC
3927-0812-7458
Switch FC
SW-0595-8375-5017
Okay. I can't concentrate on my USAMTS. Sat there looking at a problem and have no idea how to proceed. Total time: 1 hour. I still need 3.5 hours just to get out of here. Maybe when I get back to my room, I would read the article I need to write about, then maybe lock myself and watch Ojamajo Doremi (both English and Japanese) or read Fruits Basket or something else that will take my mind off of waiting.

Top Bottom