• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Today I found a main...

Onxy

Smash Lord
I would've done better against you black if it weren't for the lag >_> Lol..

Onxy

Smash Lord
Lol, everybody better use the whole roster for a period of time, so you don't get owned by something you didn't know how to counter.

Yukiwarashi

Smash Champion
@Onxy: Since when was Ivy a she?
In the Pokemon anime, May got a female Bulbasaur. The Ivysaur in the Japanese version of Brawl has the same voice as that Bulbasaur. Also, apparently in Famitsu they said Squirtle and Charizard were male and Ivysaur was female.

And uh, yeah...Toon Link and Pokemon Trainer are my only mains at the moment. I'm considering my old main Pikachu, but I'm not sure yet. Toon Link and Pokemon Trainer need as much time as possible.

Amide

Smash Lord
Tlink are you really a MK main? 'Cause I've never seen a MK main care for Pokemon Trainer, usually they would bash Pokemon Trainer, or say that Ivy and Charizard is bringing down Squirtle, or something stupid like that, lol.
Yes, I main Meta Knight. While I never play PT, I really do think he's a great character. Even more surprising is that I'm not a Toon Link main. *Looks at username*

PkTrainerCris

Smash Ace
Pokemon trainer ownz!!!!!! :p... hes my first main, and i am pretty good with him, after him in order are pikachu, wolf, sonic, mario, lucario ,link and mr game and watch

Kemious

Smash Apprentice
Ah welcome to the Darkside young one! PT is the most fun character you could possiblly main. In Free for all item matches he is GOD! As one on one competion. Hell never reach high tier until someone discovers the ultimate swtich tech but thats okay. He falls under the middle of mid tier if you ever want to someone to play online hit me up.

PltnmNgl

Smash Journeyman
Yeah! Yeah! Yeah! Yeah! We caught another one! I mean...

Congrats for finding us. I hope you succeed in all your PT endeavors.

Top Bottom