• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

toasty toast needs your help! :)

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! <
Hey all, I need a favor.

tl;dr version:
I need 25 people to be fans of a Facebook page I just created for a business I'm starting so I can have a customized URL that I will need.

Please become a fan to expedite this process for me
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Toastys-Chop-Shop/156907087679348

Thanks!!!
♥♥♥
-toastytooooast :)

PS - each get a free chop in return! (it's a Bengali/Bangladeshi finger food that is deep fried and delicious. imagine a chicken hushpuppy...though that doesn't quite do it justice)

PPS - PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE do not actually make reference to this on my personal facebook page! There are far too many Bengali people who could steal my idea before I fully get it off the ground [plus I just don't want them talking about it before anything actually happens]

I'm just trying to have everything ready by the time of the first event I "cater" so that would-be fans won't have to search hard to get the info and spread the word ^_^

Thanks again!

Sorry if this is the wrong place to post and I'm sorry if making a thread was wrong since I've pasted this post elsewhere several times in the last 20 minutes XD

Didn't mean to spam...just got excited and figured my fellow Smash bros could help me out <3

Top Bottom